Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my former G8 at least. The new owner was in town so I snapped a couple of quick pictures and even gave it a run in my 335i :popo:

Anyway, here are a few new pictures of my old G8 that still looks outstanding. Mitch is taking great care of it, which is nice to see. I wish we would have had more time, and a better location, but they still turned out good considering it was rainy and a bit overcast.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is on BC Racing coilovers. When I owned it I had V6 taillights but the new ones look good too. Better in person than in the photos. New owner is taking great care of it, really couldn't have gone to a better home!

·
Registered
543 Posts
It is on BC Racing coilovers. When I owned it I had V6 taillights but the new ones look good too. Better in person than in the photos. New owner is taking great care of it, really couldn't have gone to a better home!
Ah okay, I just lowering mine with H&R, looks good but I want to go lower. Probably will have to go that route. Yeah definitely looks sharp. Your car at the time were some of my wallpapers. Lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ah okay, I just lowering mine with H&R, looks good but I want to go lower. Probably will have to go that route. Yeah definitely looks sharp. Your car at the time were some of my wallpapers. Lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
That first pic is now my new wallpaper! Great looking car and I love the stance...everytime I come on here my love affair with our G8's starts all over again!

·
Registered
431 Posts
that suspension/wheel/tire combo is simply perfection. the stance of it is just spot on!

do you remember the specs on those wheels? (assuming you got them, not the current owner)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that suspension/wheel/tire combo is simply perfection. the stance of it is just spot on!

do you remember the specs on those wheels? (assuming you got them, not the current owner)
They were 19x9 front and 19x10.5 rear on 255/285 tires.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Perfection. I love the CCW's.

·
Registered
192 Posts
WOW nice stance sweet wheels. I like it a lot. looks real good.

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
Still one of the best lookin G8s out there. I love the wheels and the stance better than any set-up i have ever seen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
Dousail2
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing