Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
QWIK
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a set of Camaro staggered 20's last year and finall got around to getting them powdercoated, mounted on Falken FK453 rubber and put on the car today. Opinions on the colour? I thought they'd turn out a little darker but now that they're on the car, I'm happy...it's a nice contrast with the silver car and MM spoiler.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I think the lighter shade looks better with silver, they turned out looking really good.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Like the car, the color of the wheels, just not the wheels themselves. Unfortunately not a fan of camaro rims other than that looks awesome!

·
Registered
249 Posts
That's exactly what I want! Looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Looks awesome! Love the color. Wondering how that would look on a PBM..

·
There was one?
2,310 Posts
Nice color, nice stance, nice ride.....well done OP!

·
QWIK
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the positive comments! Just need to figure out a centercap solution that matches somewhat.

Looks awesome. Added a bowling ball on each corner though.
The car felt "slow" before anyways. It's more of a cruiser, usually once a week to carshows..

·
There was one?
2,310 Posts
Tryme,
I had the same problem on center caps with my recently purchased TSW's. I went the vinyl sticker route. Very inexpensive and when completed I will start a thread on it. Company is Reflective Concepts.......

·
Infantry Sniper
857 Posts
Nice, but I belive GXP stock rims FTW.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yea I agree. The stock rims are perfect for it. Looks awesome tho man. Perfect color choice for the maro rims. Awesome.

Nice, but I belive GXP stock rims FTW.

·
Big D
333 Posts
Thanks for the positive comments! Just need to figure out a centercap solution that matches somewhat.

The car felt "slow" before anyways. It's more of a cruiser, usually once a week to carshows..
I have seen some people use the 18's center cap on those rims and it looked nice, but they were the chrome version

·
Registered
256 Posts
Graphix Werks (or something like that) is another vinyl graphics company, and they're located up in the Great White North. I've used both companies with good results.
The wheel/color combo looks great, by the way.

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
A GXP as just a once a week cruiser!? :drool: I wish I had your life! ;)

Seriously though, the wheels look great! I think the color contrast really makes them pop. Nice concave on the rears.

·
Registered
210 Posts
SS wheels always look good on the G8. I think those are the wheels that should have come with the car.
Your car looks good. Hang on to it and take care of it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 25 Posts