Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know many of you have been having issues with the range (or lack thereof!) on your beloved G8's. We've spent the last two months working on a solution to this issue and we think we have a winner!

We've developed a cost effective solution that in side by side testing with two stock 09 G8's from our inventory more than doubles the range of the factory RKE system.

The best part is it will be cost effective and should only require an hour or so for the novice to install. We'll be finishing up the instructions (and the Atari supplement!) next week and will release pricing and ordering info then! Thanks for your continued support G8 board!

·
LS is More
545 Posts
We know many of you have been having issues with the range (or lack thereof!) on your beloved G8's.
Yeah, cooking in my G8 has been non-existent :gr_jest:

You guys are coming out with all kinds of cool stuff! I'd love to have a better remote range.

Subscribing

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
GREAT. Anything that helps my remotes work more consistently/stronger...cheers:)

·
Registered
527 Posts
Any update?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the lack of updates, cash for clunkers literally consumed every resource at our dealership lately. The product is done and we have them in stock, however we are still working on the instructions and a good A-B comparison video for the difference it makes. Once that is complete we'll release them, thanks for checking in!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Sorry for the lack of updates, cash for clunkers literally consumed every resource at our dealership lately. The product is done and we have them in stock, however we are still working on the instructions and a good A-B comparison video for the difference it makes. Once that is complete we'll release them, thanks for checking in!
Any idea of the pricing on them?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We hope to have this finished this week as we've mentioned our resources are still very limited and we are tackling projects as best we can right now. We expect pricing to be right around $99

·
LS is More
545 Posts
Do you have any idea about how much the range is increased?

·
LS is More
545 Posts
Cool, look forward to getting one! How's the installation? Is it pretty easy?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Does it involve holding the key under your chin and pointing it up?

·
LS is More
545 Posts
:gr_jest:
Maybe for $99 you get a Chinese chin to attach to the key fob. If you want an Aussie chin it's cost $199

·
Registered
69 Posts
lol was going to ask about this, as it at least doubles the range on G8 and was even better on the last car. not sure of the long-term health consequences of using my skull as an antenna, but Army radiotelephone operators have been doing it for years and........ jury is still out.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts