Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thanks to g8-4-speed on the advise, custom cam, porting and tuning on my car. I knew from just riding in it that it was strong but holy crap. I planned on taking it to the track but the weather around here sucks so I decided to go to the dyno and hit the track next week (weather permitting). Dyno results were 675hp/630 ft lbs had to sit in the trunk to keep traction

video link
http://s85.photobucket.com/user/tim...5F-3407-00000173AF054FF4_zps036e1692.mp4.html

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't have a fuel pressure gauge but from the scan I don't see any fueling issues at all, actually was rich at 10.8

·
Registered
126 Posts
Tim, rick also did all the work on my car im in Franklin so not that far from you and i know patrick. he sent me the video of yours on the dyno. congrats on those numbers rick is the man and knows his g8's

·
Advanced Member
1,202 Posts
Tim, rick also did all the work on my car im in Franklin so not that far from you and i know patrick. he sent me the video of yours on the dyno. congrats on those numbers rick is the man and knows his g8's
That's you right there! Now you know how yours will do with a 2300....better widen those rear GXP wheels for a big azz tire.

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
HOLY $HIT!!! Awesome #'s man!! Good luck hooking up at the track!! I want to see pics of smoke rolling off your back tires ASAP!!!
:gears:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
As long as the weather holds out I will hit the track for the first time tomorrow

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
As long as the weather holds out I will hit the track for the first time tomorrow
Today is yesterday's tomorrow..... Did you make it to the track?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.