Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got everything installed and running great. New setup is Custom cam from Rick C along with his ported heads, throttle body, ported supercharger intake and his tuning. Followed by arp head studs, ls9 head gaskets, lunati lifters, tvs2300 with cog, ctsv pump and vaporworx controller and 60 lbs injectors. Installed the trunk mounted dual nozzle meth kit, ls7 maf and a 3.27 rear diff. This car is crazy. Thanks to Rick for setting me up with this combo, ready to get it to the track. Here are a couple pics and a sound clip. Cam sounds great for the size. Click on the last photo for the sound clip.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Sounds like a freaking lion! Nice car man, it sounds like you did all the work yourself is that right?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sounds incredible!!! Would like to hear that full throttle going down the highway.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I have a auto repair shop and do all my own work, I use to work for Intense racing awhile back also.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Very impressive car Tim! I had no idea you'd moved to a g8 after your grand Prix days.
Where's your shop, I'd love to have a good place go take the car for the occasional repairs/installs that I don't have the time or experience for.

Shaun

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
Absolutely amazing! Jealous just doesn't do it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm located in Dayton by the airport

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very impressive car Tim! I had no idea you'd moved to a g8 after your grand Prix days.
Where's your shop, I'd love to have a good place go take the car for the occasional repairs/installs that I don't have the time or experience for.

Shaun

Always loved the look of the g8, finally decided to jump on it. I've been doing a lot of LS cam swaps and figured it was time lol

·
Registered
590 Posts
Dayton isn't to far to drive for a cam install lol. Rick can spec it and you can install it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.