Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There a new site for local owners in the WA,OR,ID,MT. This site is new and is for the local CAR GUYS who want to share there views on there cars without feeling someone always looking over your shoulder. Please come visit

http://holdenpontiacconnection.com/index.php

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I hope to see others that are local G8 owner come join and share your knowledge about your car and the area we live in. Being new to the area just would like to meet others who have a passion about there cars as I do.

Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What' up OR,ID,MT,WA G8 owners come check out local site for local events.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cool beans. I'll definitely have to check it out ( in all of my free time ). I was actually on my way to work today and I saw my twin ( another blacked out G8 GT ). We pulled over and talked a little bit so that was cool, first time I've gotten to talk to another G8 GT owner in person.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool beans. I'll definitely have to check it out ( in all of my free time ). I was actually on my way to work today and I saw my twin ( another blacked out G8 GT ). We pulled over and talked a little bit so that was cool, first time I've gotten to talk to another G8 GT owner in person.
Good deal.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Shannon
282 Posts
the Blue and black gives me a headache.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the Blue and black gives me a headache.
Sorry it is what it is when I foot the bill for the site. Maybe join and post up ideas to improve the site instead of posting on here how you get a Headache with the color.

Ben

1 - 11 of 11 Posts