1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
149 Posts
The headlights look nice. They're certainly different. The grill.... I've just never been a fan of those grills because it sort of looks like chicken-wire fencing; but hey if you like it than all the power to ya. Nice ride.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Im actually really liking the headlights, they look really good as far as aftermarket assemblies go.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,924 Posts
Imo to make the grille look good the black part of the lower grills needs to be painted to match the car. Just something to consider.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Looks sharp, too much chrome for me, but I do like it... Love the headlights...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Head and tail light match the grills great job , the only thing missing now is chrome rims but im sure its gona cost more then those head and grills combine lol. Over all looks really nice mods congrats

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
also putting in 4 12" pioneer 1300watt tsw304r subs and 4 6.5" 3way 300 watt pioneer interior speakers with tweeters going in this saturday. i will post pics of the stereo system sunday

·
Registered
52 Posts
I really like the spyder led's. Are the projectors better ,worse or the same as the stock ones? I'd jump on a set of these if the light output was the same or better.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have h.i.d headlights with led's so they are much brighter than stock. The aftermarket ones have the same projectors as stock.

66 Posts
I've been debating these head lights a lot! How do they wire up? Do you have to splice anything or is it plug n play? They look great to me.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its all plug and plat very easy to put in. I love them and they look great dat and night. Very bright

66 Posts
Its all plug and plat very easy to put in. I love them and they look great dat and night. Very bright[/QUOTE

Nice. I'm really thinking about pulling the trigger on a set. One more question. The "Audi" LEDs, do they stay on all the time or just when the car is using DTR lights?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
you can hook them up separately or you can use them as daytime running lights

·
6 Speed Maniac
477 Posts
Could you post a link to where you bought the headlights? They look new compared to the "old" Spyder headlights. I was not a fan of the "old"ones.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.