Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
08 G8 GT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I just picked up a 2008 G8 GT. With 30K that’s beat up and don’t have a straight panel on it. This thing is trashed. Was a theft recovery. New battery ,fluids ,tires and it lives. Now the restoration process begins. I look forward to this. Hope to get some help around here.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Hood
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
7,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
7,658 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
Welcome! Good luck bringing her back 👍

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome! Helpfully replacement parts can be found reasonably. Parts costs may quickly overwhelm the inexpensive purchase price of the vehicle. Kudos to your for taking on the project to save the car! There is a wealth of info here.

·
Registered
2009 GT, Black
202 Posts
For parts, bought one of only two new front bumpers available in the US a month ago, $900. New hood scoops were $650. Original spoiler to replace an after market spoiler was used for $200 but looks new. New trim pieces for the top where the luggage rack would go, $100.

As stated above, good luck finding parts.

Yes, I may have paid a little too much for the above but, I grabbed them when I found them since stuff is hard to locate.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I can see a second hand parts market downunder as the v6 can be purchased for 3 to $5000.aud.for a driver , the v8 has held its value due to no more local build ,
JMHO

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts