Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the new addition to our stable.....

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
:sick::barf::cry:

Love the color, love the powertrain but can't get over the appearance. The CTS coupe is an abomination. My opinion not actual facts.

Congrats on the purchase, can I ask why you went with the coupe over the wagon/sedan?

·
Registered
221 Posts
:sick::barf::cry:
The CTS coupe is an abomination. My opinion not actual facts.
X2. Not sure why GM thought it was a good idea to take a low volume car and make an even lower volume variant of it. And then make it but-ass-ugly.

Sorry jlasti. Like Zodiac said though, you've got a damn fine street fighter. I sure as hell wouldn't want to race against it.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Dude!!!!!!

You got the wrong wheels in the rear!!!!!! Lol

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like them all. The milage was good ad it was close to home . Was by far the cleanest one we looked at. We like it. We have 2 G8s, so a 2 door works just fine.

·
Move over >
1,445 Posts
Its a great nice car... but dat ass....

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Nstar Got Rid Of His G8 Awhile Back For A Ctsv Also....Fastcars...

·
Premium Member
1,896 Posts
I would love to drive one of those V's, congrats on the new toy! Happiness is a new bad ass V8 to play with

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great selection. One of these days I'll get me one too. How does it drive?
runs and drives great. 13.08 at Bandimere Friday night. altitude was about 9000 feet.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Wow, very cool addition! If I could find a wagon/manual for a decent price, the G8 would be moving. Can't wait to see it on the hill.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Have you fixed your rear wheels yet? Judging by the picture you posted above, you have your front wheels in the rear, and rear wheels in the front. Or the dealer might have installed sedan wheels on your car prior to selling it. The coupe is suppose to have the deeper wheels in the rear, like this.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts