Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed there was not a thread for the NEW v6 owners. Just thought I'd start one and make some kind of introduction. I just bought my G8 last week. I remember all through high school I said I wanted a G8, the closest thing I came to was a G6 due to money. Now I finally have my G8 and even though its the V6 I love it! Its a great thing seeing the car I always wanted in my own garage. I'm looking forward to doing the simple mods like CAI and exhaust soon! Happy to be a new member here

·
Registered
989 Posts
Congratulations, man! I always wanted a G8 as well. I bounced from $1000 car to $1000 car until I bought my first G8 about a year ago, and am on my second one. The car will not disappoint. You will find the best tool for any job on your car, is this forum. Amazing people with lots of experience and knowledge to share. Enjoy.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Nice to meet you man! Literally same deal with me. Always wanted a G8 in high school. Had a 2 door G6 until January and bought my G8! Couldn't be happier! What model and year was your g6?

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Happy to have you. Post some pics ASAP!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought mine a month ago..congrats!

·
Registered
682 Posts
Welcome. If my own personal experience means anything, you guys will LOVE this car. This weekend, do yourselves a favour - find some twisty roads and find out how incredible these cars are!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congrats and welcome fellow V6er. Let the modding begin.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice to meet you man! Literally same deal with me. Always wanted a G8 in high school. Had a 2 door G6 until January and bought my G8! Couldn't be happier! What model and year was your g6?
Thanks for welcomes. I have a 2008 black v6 model. I'm looking forward to doing some mods here real soon. CAI and exhaust are a must and them some appearance mods. I'll be posting more pics as I get started though!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for welcomes. I have a 2008 black v6 model. I'm looking forward to doing some mods here real soon. CAI and exhaust are a must and them some appearance mods. I'll be posting more pics as I get started though!
Nice! Any idea on what exhaust you want yet?

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
You will enjoy your G8 I was pretty excited when I got mine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I've been looking around a lot at the forums and then some on on YouTube. I know I want something throaty sounding. I'm also thinking of getting a catback maybe magnaflow, and I've been looking into the solo ones as well.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I noticed there was not a thread for the NEW v6 owners. Just thought I'd start one and make some kind of introduction. I just bought my G8 last week. I remember all through high school I said I wanted a G8, the closest thing I came to was a G6 due to money. Now I finally have my G8 and even though its the V6 I love it! Its a great thing seeing the car I always wanted in my own garage. I'm looking forward to doing the simple mods like CAI and exhaust soon! Happy to be a new member here
Congrats and welcome!

Happy that you went and acquired the vehicle you always wanted. How are you enjoying it now?

William R.
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Congrats and welcome!

Happy that you went and acquired the vehicle you always wanted. How are you enjoying it now?

William R.
GM Customer Care
I can seriously say I love my car and don't plan on ever getting rid of it. Everything is going great with it. I'm now just looking forward to doing little things to it to make it my own!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I can seriously say I love my car and don't plan on ever getting rid of it. Everything is going great with it. I'm now just looking forward to doing little things to it to make it my own!
That's what ownership is all about! Please continue to enjoy and don't hesitate to message us if you have any questions.

Kindly,

William R.
GM Customer Care

1 - 20 of 28 Posts