Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me begin by saying thank you to Elliott from ModBargains! Great guy to work with, straight forward advice and provided a nice little discount that helped to persuade my purchase :D

After unboxing, they are absolutely beautiful wheels!

Specs: VMR v810 Hyper Silver with Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Positions.

Fronts: 19x8.5, offset 35, 255/35/19
Rears: 19x9.5, offset 58, 295/30/19

I am currently lowered on H&R springs with Pedders GSR shocks/struts. NO rubbing what so ever. My fenders are rolled from my previous set up. The rears BARELY clear my Brembos, but they don't touch or rub at all. I still might add a 3mm or 5mm spacer just for added clearance especially since I will be repainting the calipers. I also added some Spyder LED tail lights last week. I absolutely love the new look and feel of my car :driving:

I will add better quality pics in the next couple of days since it will be nice and sunny here in Texas! Till then, enjoy what I snapped after install.

·
every village has one
2,370 Posts
Really looks good. What brand tires are you running in those sizes?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thats one of the most tasteful WHs ive seen! The Red LED tails look GREAT on it(i have the same ones on a PBM). The V6 handles look great too!

Yea put a 3mm spacer and kick that rear end out a little and youll make the ass look fat!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice. Makes me re-think my wish list.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I wonder if the 9.5 with 58ET will work with the Pedders Xa Coil Overs and 295's.

·
Registered
845 Posts
I'm really liking the looks of those

·
Registered
579 Posts
Looks killer! The exact set-up I want to go with eventually. If I am ever in the neighborhood I will come drool over them in person

·
Registered
124 Posts
Very nice!

·
The Mustang dude
1,437 Posts
You got it right man. The wheels look great... the arrowheads and front bumper trim look awesome as well. Finish blacking out that window trim and it'll be perfect. Nice work

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Looks awesome! A small rear spacer will do wonders for the rear stance!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats one of the most tasteful WHs ive seen! The Red LED tails look GREAT on it(i have the same ones on a PBM). The V6 handles look great too!

Yea put a 3mm spacer and kick that rear end out a little and youll make the ass look fat!
Thank you so much for the kind words! I often drool over your PBM and I got the inspiration from you for the LEDs and 295s :D

I wonder if the 9.5 with 58ET will work with the Pedders Xa Coil Overs and 295's.
Are you asking about running them on the fronts? Maybe one day when I throw some coilovers on I will try it out!

Looks killer! The exact set-up I want to go with eventually. If I am ever in the neighborhood I will come drool over them in person
Haha thanks and hit me up if you are ever in this part of town! There needs to be a DFW meet soon so maybe you can check them out. I also tend to go to Cars and Coffee in Plano so if you ever decide to make the early morning drive you can see it then.

You got it right man. The wheels look great... the arrowheads and front bumper trim look awesome as well. Finish blacking out that window trim and it'll be perfect. Nice work
Thank you sir! I had the window trim plastidipped for about 2 years and recently took it off since it was starting to peel. I might leave it like it is for a while or get bored and redo it again, who knows!!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! It sure is a labor of love!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thank you so much for the kind words! I often drool over your PBM and I got the inspiration from you for the LEDs and 295s :D

Are you asking about running them on the fronts? Maybe one day when I throw some coilovers on I will try it out!

Haha thanks and hit me up if you are ever in this part of town! There needs to be a DFW meet soon so maybe you can check them out. I also tend to go to Cars and Coffee in Plano so if you ever decide to make the early morning drive you can see it then.

Thank you sir! I had the window trim plastidipped for about 2 years and recently took it off since it was starting to peel. I might leave it like it is for a while or get bored and redo it again, who knows!!!
I will definitely be hitting some cars and coffee events once my car is done. Hopefully beginning to mid April it will be ready

·
Premium Member
1,364 Posts
I knew this was going to be a winner when Elliott announced the offsets. What is really deceiving is that there is a 295 on that puppy. Need some shots with the tire backlit so you can see how wide it is.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts