Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arrived home early this am from vacation and this is what was waiting for me. These will be going on the pbm 08'. 245-40 on front,275-35 rear.Now I have to figure out what to do about tires(brands)..:confused:.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Damn! I love those wheels! Gonna look great. Hows your wife liking the white 09? Thanks again for the stockers :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
As in Shovehead. An old build that still runs good for an antique

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
[/URL]

or
http://youtu.be/1RLaizsDPlg

Josh. Yes she likes it alot. However,they are both stored for the winter. She claims that I drive it more. I told her that after iam finished with the 08' project that shouldnt be an issue. :wink2:
Why am I the only one that seems to have trouble embeding videos. I Must be gettin old

·
Registered
362 Posts
Sweet! I had those on my GTO. Nice concave wheel.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Stone Cold, I was going to buy a modded GT with CCWs but someone else beat me to it:whine: So...now I have to start doing my 08':D

·
Registered
362 Posts
"I'm very very sneaky sir."

Yea it seems I beat a few people to the punch when I bought Steve's G8. I've been eying the car for 2-3 years now. It was actually my screen saver on my computer at work a couple years ago. Luckily the cards fell right and I was able to purchase it.

I'll be making a thread of my own in a few weeks once my last few parts come in.

As far as your tire statement, I like the BFG KDWs, and of course the Invos. Although the Invos don't hook we'll on the street IMO. I've run both on multiple vehicles and like the KDWs better for Daily Driving purposes. Of course it all depends on how much you want so spend. There are definitely better options of you want to lay out the money.

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Wheels look great. Looks kinda similar to the TSW's. Are you sure a 275/35 is gonna fit the rear?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.