Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Brandon, I am from the Omaha area. I have been a member on this site for a year now but have only used the site for information. Thought I should get involved a little. I have a SBM 2009 G8 GT, I haven't done too much too it yet. Just Borla exhaust and K&N CAI. Also a few cosmetic things, plasti dip arrowheads and front grill inserts, partial de badge. Anyways glad to be apart of this site. :)

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Welcome, and glad you finally decided to post up. How about a few pics of your work, I love how plastidip looks against SBM!

--zepcom

·
Registered
279 Posts
Welcome! I don't see SBM G8's around very often, nice to see you have one. There are a few of us from Omaha who are fairly regular on the board and have had a few meet ups. Be sure to check out the Nebraska thread which is where we usually post meet ups and such.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome! I don't see SBM G8's around very often, nice to see you have one. There are a few of us from Omaha who are fairly regular on the board and have had a few meet ups. Be sure to check out the Nebraska thread which is where we usually post meet ups and such.
+1.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.