Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue G8 with Holden Badges otherwise debadged , black hood, and black wheels. Awesome looking car. Saw at the light for Fairview Blvd and rt 130 in Riverside/Delran around 12:45 this afternoon.

·
Registered
894 Posts
That was me. No Holden Badges though. Sorry I didn't see you. Were you in your G8?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope was in the Comcast van the was behind you in the left lane. Awesome looking car man.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. I usually look for other G8's when I'm driving which is why I was suprised I hadn't spotted you. I was just taking her out for a quick cruise after I installed my sport pedals today. Had to try out the new mod and see how they felt.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i got to see this blue g8 up close and personel. color combo is awesome. underhood is clean and neat. i am enjoying blueg8's original wheels and tires. thanks again.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Missed all you guys at the Cinnaminson car show on Saturday. I took runner up in the muscle car category! yay G8's

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ignition Orange on aftermarket wheels turnersville on the Black Horse Pike.

·
Registered
335 Posts
South Jersey Liquid Red on aftermarket wheels. BELLAG8 license plate. Anyone here?

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
South Jersey Liquid Red on aftermarket wheels. BELLAG8 license plate. Anyone here?
That's a lady that works at The Country House Buffet near HomeDepot.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Black GT getting exit 21 on 295 on friday

Gray GT 295 southbound yesterday

·
Registered
682 Posts
Spotted a gorgeous PBM GT near Hoboken Ave? on Saturday May 17 at about 7:30 pm. Debadged rear with a Holden V-Flag. Pulled up beside you at a light.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Spotted 2 today at the intersection of Rt. 130 and Fairview St. It was around 11:45 this morning. I recognized the MGM GT as a member on here, I'm fairly sure it was cam'd with a full exhaust. The other was a PBM GT that I also believe is a member on here. I had my DD Blazer Xtreme, so I felt left out of the group.

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
We should get a cruise together sometime, or meet at Sonic in Cinnaminson!

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Monty, I spotted your car on Cooper street this afternoon while I was at Scoopys. She sounds/ looks great!
That was me. Scoopy's? Your a long way from home. There's not too many G8's in the area. I could take a drive every day for a month and see maybe see 1 G8.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
About this Discussion
62 Replies
23 Participants
lastcall190
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing