Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blue G8 with Holden Badges otherwise debadged , black hood, and black wheels. Awesome looking car. Saw at the light for Fairview Blvd and rt 130 in Riverside/Delran around 12:45 this afternoon.

·
Registered
895 Posts
That was me. No Holden Badges though. Sorry I didn't see you. Were you in your G8?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope was in the Comcast van the was behind you in the left lane. Awesome looking car man.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Thanks for the compliment. I usually look for other G8's when I'm driving which is why I was suprised I hadn't spotted you. I was just taking her out for a quick cruise after I installed my sport pedals today. Had to try out the new mod and see how they felt.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i got to see this blue g8 up close and personel. color combo is awesome. underhood is clean and neat. i am enjoying blueg8's original wheels and tires. thanks again.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Missed all you guys at the Cinnaminson car show on Saturday. I took runner up in the muscle car category! yay G8's

·
Registered
335 Posts
Ignition Orange on aftermarket wheels turnersville on the Black Horse Pike.

·
Registered
335 Posts
South Jersey Liquid Red on aftermarket wheels. BELLAG8 license plate. Anyone here?

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
South Jersey Liquid Red on aftermarket wheels. BELLAG8 license plate. Anyone here?
That's a lady that works at The Country House Buffet near HomeDepot.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Black GT getting exit 21 on 295 on friday

Gray GT 295 southbound yesterday

·
Registered
682 Posts
Spotted a gorgeous PBM GT near Hoboken Ave? on Saturday May 17 at about 7:30 pm. Debadged rear with a Holden V-Flag. Pulled up beside you at a light.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Spotted 2 today at the intersection of Rt. 130 and Fairview St. It was around 11:45 this morning. I recognized the MGM GT as a member on here, I'm fairly sure it was cam'd with a full exhaust. The other was a PBM GT that I also believe is a member on here. I had my DD Blazer Xtreme, so I felt left out of the group.

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
We should get a cruise together sometime, or meet at Sonic in Cinnaminson!

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Monty, I spotted your car on Cooper street this afternoon while I was at Scoopys. She sounds/ looks great!
That was me. Scoopy's? Your a long way from home. There's not too many G8's in the area. I could take a drive every day for a month and see maybe see 1 G8.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts