Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
That was me. Scoopy's? Your a long way from home. There's not too many G8's in the area. I could take a drive every day for a month and see maybe see 1 G8.
Yeah, I'm on leave and my family lives across the street from Scoopys. I actually heard you before I saw you pull up to the light. Funny thing is, in the two weeks here I've spotted 4 including yours, but in CT I never come across any lol.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Just took a ride through the streets near Scoopy's looking for your G8 couldn't find it. I live about 3 minutes from there.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just took a ride through the streets near Scoopy's looking for your G8 couldn't find it. I live about 3 minutes from there.
Im out right now, but I'm literally right across the street from them. I should be home around 6 or so, Ill make sure to keep an eye out for you.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
That's cool. I usually take my cruse around then. I'll take a ride by.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
I stopped by and knock on the door. The 2 dogs greeted me but no answer.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I spotted a Sport Red GXP parked at the Jug Handle Inn on Saturday night. I nearly crapped my pants since I never see any GXP's let alone a color match to mine.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Spotted a MGM GT on Rt. 130 in Burlington tonight. Had PA tags. I caught up to the owner to talk about his car and forgot that I was in my Blazer which has "Ithan's Speed Shop" on the doors. Its a decal I had made up for my son with an outline of Lightning McQueen. The owner of asked me if I sell parts at my shop and I felt bad cause he probably thought I was trying to sell him something from my imaginary shop. Kinda funny after the fact.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Spotted a MGM GT on Rt. 130 in Burlington tonight. Had PA tags. I caught up to the owner to talk about his car and forgot that I was in my Blazer which has "Ithan's Speed Shop" on the doors. Its a decal I had made up for my son with an outline of Lightning McQueen. The owner of asked me if I sell parts at my shop and I felt bad cause he probably thought I was trying to sell him something from my imaginary shop. Kinda funny after the fact.
Haha I can't believe I read this and it sounded so familiar. Yeah that was me!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Also spotted in Ocean City, NJ. Saturday Aug 30th. White G8 w/ black wheels of some sort. Saw you turn at some intersection. The driver saw me also and waved.

·
Grand Prix Guy
272 Posts
Who's up in New Jersey? I'm up here at Joint Base MDL by Wrightstown for another week for some school and seeing if there is anything to do or people that want to just get together and talk cars this weekend.
Tate

·
Registered
5 Posts
Spotted a few of you down in NJ while I was down there this week.

-MGM/MSM with wide tires and CT plates on rt 22. Threw a rev but not sure if you knew I was there.

-On the parkway north around 10am 9/13 saw someone trailering a GXP.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Spotted a lady driving a very nice black on black GT headed into Philly via the Walt Whitman, around 7:30 this morning. I almost broke my neck trying to check out your ride lol.

·
Registered
316 Posts
This afternoon at Overlook Hospital in Summit NJ. There was a dark gray GT in the parking garage, level 3 parked right next to me.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts