Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I'm usually crusing up/down 130 early Sunday mornin to get my cappachinos ....

·
Registered
55 Posts
Spotted a white GT with the lower panels painted black cruising down the garden state parkway on Friday. Took me a couple of seconds to figure out what was going on, but the car looked good.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Spotted a black GT at the Wawa in Delran yesterday around noon and there is a black v6 with red pinstriping that's usually parked in an adjacent neighborhood to mine in Burlington Township.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I was cruising last week in my White Hot GT when a White Hot V6 cruised with me for a good 10 mintues on 295. I guess he thought I was a V6 from the tails until I got on it. Guy was cool even gave me a thumbs up

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sport Red with black wheels headed south on the Turnpike. These sightings are becoming increasingly rare. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all you SNJ guys. I am west side of Philly. Do you ever get mini cruises together?
I hardly ever see G8s, so would be nice to check others' out.

Since purchase of mine (11/14) I have only seen 20. My commute is all blue route 476 and pa tpk so my eyes are usually on the oncoming traffic (not the safest I suppose).

If you do, keep me in mind. Thx.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Theres a black V6 in my community. But I highly doubt the guy has any idea what it really is. Hes actually got a PepBoys 'GT' emblem on it. Also he never even gives me a look when I drive by.
Saw a Gray GT on the AC Expressway a couple weeks ago also near Pleasantville.

·
Registered
92 Posts
just wanted to you south jersey and phili area g8's to know of a place i stumbled on in bristol PA. if you don't already know of it . its called contemporary corvette. they are a salvage yard who has many g8's. corvettes , gto's , camaro.
i drove down there to get a replacement engine cradle. there was parts scattered all over for the g8.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Spotted a white G8 on rt.541 in Burlington.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ive seen a Gray GT a couple times now in Galloway. Black wheels, tinted windows. I was in my SS both times but I dont think he/she saw me.... or maybe didnt know the relation.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Feels like this is a dead thread but figured I'd bump this, seen a few in North Jersey:

280 Eastbound near Fairfield, IOM GT
Near RT23 in Wayne, Black with what look like yellow fogs
In Riverdale with out of state tags, super clean white car. Gave a thumbs up to the owner as I was out for a walk on lunch.

Saw the black one a few mornings on my way to work. Sharp car. Orange one was at night in traffic, but I recognized the front markers in my rear view mirror.

I don't see these cars much anymore, and never when I'm in my Caprice so go figure.

-J

·
Registered
162 Posts
Another: Black G8 (was going otherway couldn't tell GT or non-GT) near Caldwell. Looked and sounded stock, yet clean. Was in my Caprice, gave a wave, got a perplexed look.

-J

·
Registered
270 Posts
Another Red G8 GT in Fairfield this morning, 12/29.

I don't know where they all are coming from.

-J
Are you on facebook? If so, get on Tri-State Holdens.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I am not on FB, can I just browse the page without having an acct?

EDIT: just answered my own question

https://www.instagram.com/tristateholdens/

Is that the one?

-J
I am a moderator in that group, feel free to follow us and meetup at one of the many car events held during the spring, summer and early fall. We also meetup during the winter for dinners and drinks!! Looking forward to meeting you in person!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
162 Posts
Saw a dark grey (no idea what the real name is) heading NB on RT287 5.20.19, a red one as well going NB (and SB in the morning, gotta be the same car as I've seen it loads of times). Still seeing them and they are always looking very clean and taken care of!

-J

41 - 60 of 64 Posts