Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
There are multiple threads on this and no one had ever offered. I wanted some too

·
Registered
893 Posts
It might be easier just to get new leather covers in red and black from a custom upholsterer. You can get Katskins and Alea leather covers in two-tone colors. That might do the trick if you can swing it.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
I've seen katskins seats on a grand Cherokee, very nice .if you want all black bad enough I can see about a trade . My gt for your gxp ,let me know. Ha ! No harm in trying

·
Registered
48 Posts
Any one with the red/ black combo GXP seats want to trade for all black?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I would keep an eye on Ebay! I was on there before when I had my old G8 that had cloth seats looking for leather. They had several sets of seats, you just have to check the pictures out really good, because alot of times they are taken out of wrecked cars. :-/

Good luck finding some!!! :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
There's a post on ebay they want $699 for the whole set frts and back.... Item #er is 251266152566 she is out of columbus ohio, id is maddbuysonline, she wont trade, i tried, my car originally can with red inserts someone had them upholstered black (sucks) anyway asked her she would take my seats in trade plus $499 no way sorry but there you go....

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
Crap those are G8 seats, I'm looking for the GXP seats.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
It will cost you some more, but since (i believe) the GXP is not embroidered into the red inserts, you could have an upholstery shop stitch the two seat covers together...(you know what I mean?)

·
Registered
160 Posts
No worries, I waited about 7 months before I got a set of base (V6 tails), something will come around. Sometimes it is a waiting game, but parts eventually show up.

·
Ins-Z-G8-toR
3,316 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.