Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 2620 Posts

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
681 Posts
Awesome I'm now subscribed to this thread. For all of those who want to know how much fun I had during the first meet just look at my sig. It was awesome! Thanks for starting the thread Tommy.

·
Hawthorne Engine 1
889 Posts
I just tried joining on my BB, but I was only able to become a fan

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
we cant see any pictures unless we join facebook?
no one else?

damm I would have taken some then, I figured how many pictures of the same cars would we need, lol

·
Registered
225 Posts
waiting for confirmation

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Meet 2-21-10 FBF

So since its valentines day the week before we are going to go for the following weekend 2/21/10 at floyd bennet field 11am.....

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
681 Posts
I got a deep stone chip on my hood that's down to bare metal. I was a little pissed but I guess it's my fault.

·
Meh
118 Posts
we need to get a street sweeper and one of them nascar jet blower trucks to clear the runway of gravel.......then we can have fun

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
I said we should invite the street sweeper forum to come do some donuts, lol

I think if we went one at a time it would be great, then the others can park off to the side and hear the cars roar by

·
Registered
225 Posts
ill let all u v8, gxp and gt's do the racing, ill sit on side with my v6 and shine it up..lol

·
North East G8 Owners Club
3,095 Posts
ill let all u v8, gxp and gt's do the racing, ill sit on side with my v6 and shine it up..lol
They make a blower for the V6 now :wink2:

·
Northeast G8 Owners Club
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We have 11 Confirmed on facebook alrdy that are coming Feb21 same place same time so any1 who doesnt have a facebook jus post it on here so we can keep a idea if you cant make it post that if maybe attending post that

·
Registered
184 Posts
Some great pics, i wish I had went. I was hoping your guys were going to settle on a place further out on the island, like one of the fire island beaches by robert moses.

1 - 20 of 2620 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.