Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all -- Now that Bandi has shut down for the season, the Twisted Racing Club is having the post-season gathering. Let me know if you're in. E-mail was sent earlier this week. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I'm in!
Why does our track close so early in the year??

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think they are afraid of the snow....

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Getting ready for the weekend! Should have a good time Saturday -- with lots of good food!

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Weather is not looking like it will cooperate for a drive down...figures with the extended fall we have had that it decides to turn to crap this weekend.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weather is not looking like it will cooperate for a drive down...figures with the extended fall we have had that it decides to turn to crap this weekend.
I hear ya! But if it does clear up & allow you to make the drive, we will have plenty of food for you (and your family). Just keep us posted.

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Will do. May have to make the drive in the *gasp* Forester.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Just put "the juice" on the Subie...you'll be fine

·
Juice Addict
469 Posts
Nah, but when we trade it in on a new one in a few years, we are getting the turbo version...then I can turn it into a Forester STi.

But due to weather and a sick baby (neice we would be visiting), wife does not want to try the drive....so I get to have a couch day :).

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Weather is fine here...I dunno 'bout your drive down but the metro area is lookin' good

·
Registered
194 Posts
Weather is fine here...I dunno 'bout your drive down but the metro area is lookin' good
Hey! When did you get the Vararam? I love mine :)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Hey! When did you get the Vararam? I love mine :)
Dude,

Picked it up a few weeks ago on sale here on the board...so far I like it...intake sounds cool on WOT and i feels like it has picked up a bit of power, but with no track to get to for months I have no way of telling.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts