Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

NOVEMBER G8OTM WINNER IS
Christiancoach's SS-V

Thanks to everyone for voting for my car for Ride of the Month!
My car is the most complete Holden Commodore SSV replica in North America. The build of my car is pretty well documented and I think most of you know it. So instead of re-hashing what you might already know, I thought I would share a bit about where I am going with the car.
Many of you know that Vector Motorsports built 7.0 Liter LS3 that laid down 584 on the engine dyno. The motor was built for forced induction, and at some point in the future it will be topped with a TVS2300 or a Procharger. The current setup is stupid fast, but I just can't resist! Once I go with Forced Induction I will need quite a few supporting mods that will include a fuel system, hardened tranny, beefed up rear end, and axles.
Another major upgrade I am working on is to move to a much larger brake setup. Wortec or Brembo are on my shopping list. After a scary moment on a high speed run a couple months ago, this is a top priority for me.
I have some big plans for the interior as well. I am planning to go with a red and black leather interior based on the HSV GTS interior, but I have something unique in mind that no one else has done yet.
I am planning some major electronic upgrades as well, including more gauges, video, backup camera, and a touch screen.
I don't want to give everything away, but the future of my car could include some very different things like more cargo space, a couple more subwoofers, and some Walky goodies!

·
Registered
737 Posts
looks great!

love the lightning in the background and the halos look cool with all the lighting

·
Registered
4,414 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
No write up?

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Still waiting for it...

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Newby from Australia

Gday
i have joined your forum. Will post some pic's of of my G8 utes that i have for sale in the U.S
soon
phil

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Gday
i have joined your forum. Will post some pic's of of my G8 utes that i have for sale in the U.S
soon
phil
Phil,

It was great to meet you (and your ute!) in Vegas.

We can't wait to see some pictures of what you've been up to! :secret:

Feel free to PM me if you need help getting started, Phil.

--zepcom

·
What Would Jesus Drive?
1,563 Posts
Phil,

It was great to meet you (and your ute!) in Vegas.

We can't wait to see some pictures of what you've been up to! :secret:

Feel free to PM me if you need help getting started, Phil.

--zepcom
It was great to meet you as well.
I am NOT buying a UTE! I have a family. If anything I would buy a Wagon!

When I get two seconds to breathe, maybe tomorrow, I will post up the information that was requested when I won G8OTM.

·
Registered
864 Posts
jealous that I couldn't have gone to Sema but with all of you who went who posted pics and stories it was like being there great job and congrats Tony...

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
Yup, thanks. See post #1 in this thread ^

·
Sooper Moderatorator
2,855 Posts
It was supposed to. Not sure what happened.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
16 Participants
halezone
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing