Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the same dealership who has the ugly green one. No I don't know what it stickered for as all it showed was the regular SS price tag, guess its one of those if you have to ask you can't aford it deals. Anyways THIS is what the Camaro should look like IMHO, if it were mine however I'd want the colors reversed. Hugger orange with white stripes, mmmmmmm. Note the hood with the larger scoop and the factory one filled in just like the movie car. Also note the bigger rear spoiler. Not seen in the pics are the bigger Brembos on all 4 corners with drilled rotors (you can see one peeking thru the front wheel on the 2nd pic if you look)

·
Yep, that just happened..
5,024 Posts
I like. Alot! Wonder if momma would mind another car in the garage?

·
Registered
791 Posts
That's a sweet package for sure, but like most stuff from SLP, it's overpriced. For less money, I think a guy could easily build a better supercharged package with suspension and appearance upgrades. Then again, this SLP package is rare, documented and likely to hold it's value much better.

I do wish they had done something a bit more rare though than just bolt on a supercharger. Back when they made the 4th Gen Camaro's, weren't there a slight few that were actually made with big block engines?

·
Capital City G8
3,219 Posts
That's a sweet package for sure, but like most stuff from SLP, it's overpriced. For less money, I think a guy could easily build a better supercharged package with suspension and appearance upgrades. Then again, this SLP package is rare, documented and likely to hold it's value much better.

I do wish they had done something a bit more rare though than just bolt on a supercharger. Back when they made the 4th Gen Camaro's, weren't there a slight few that were actually made with big block engines?
True, but it comes with a warranty which some may find appealing.

·
Registered
408 Posts
If the dealer screwed up and put the price of the regular ss on the zl575 ..... just walk in and said u wanna buy it ..... u never know ..... u got nothing to lose ...... and if u start the sale/paperwork and they catch it ..... start bitching and make a sceen .... u might get lucky ..... good luck ......
I saw 2 of those at my local dealer ... white with orange stripes, and black with orange
stripes ...... wow .... they look awsome ......
1 thing to add ........

................. 2011 5.0 stang, get out of the way I'm coming through ..........

·
2009 G8 GT TVS 1900 FTW!
290 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Sweet ride but I'd want mine black with the orange stripes and interior.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I saw 2 of these today in Fairborn, Ohio.

$69,000.

They are also lowered 1"

Hmmmm Camaro or CTS-V........thats a tough one

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
Hmmmm Camaro or CTS-V........thats a tough one
cts-v sedan imo

-better visibility
-better quality
-similar power
-less $
-four doors

·
Registered
391 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,920 Posts
Sorry, I was being sarcastic :)
ahhhh, that sarcasm thing goin around.

hey ya never know; lotta peeps don't like caddys, but love the camaro

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I hate driving the wifes SS Camaro. Power and handling are great. The poor visibility is just short of dangerous.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
14 Participants
GT Drew
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing