Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Girl friend did a photo shoot with her G8 yesterday. Here is just a couple pics I snapped while watching. Ill post up the actual photo shoot pics once we get them. To bad nudity isn't allowed because that's what most the pics consisted of but there are still plenty of appropriate ones I will post.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
293 Posts
beautiful... both the car and the gf !

·
Registered
996 Posts
Well played.

On the Gto board we had a "girls on gto's" thread, maybe we should make something similar here... Just a thought

EDIT: also in for email of the whole set :D
I agree we should get a thread like that...

I also would like an email of the full set :wink2:

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We're do you guys recognize here from?

·
Registered
996 Posts

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Michigan G8 Owners on facebook
Oh okay. She follows that page pretty close. Im on there too but not very often.

She is already taking about getting more pictures done. So she most like the whole modeling thing. But sorry not gonna send pics to direct emails. once we get the photos that were taken by the photographer Ill post a few more appropriate ones.

·
Car RamRod
1,795 Posts
Oh okay. She follows that page pretty close. Im on there too but not very often.

She is already taking about getting more pictures done. So she most like the whole modeling thing. But sorry not gonna send pics to direct emails. once we get the photos that were taken by the photographer Ill post a few more inappropriate ones.
fixed...and Sub'd!!!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
waiting for the good pictures...

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
I think this is as good as it's going to get.
We don't allow sexaully explicit photos or those that are vulgar & in poor taste.
Besides, I think there is enough "brown chicken brown cow" in post #2.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
13 Participants
Perhaps
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing