Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Mod - maybe we can make this a sticky as was done in the GTO forum for "sighted" threads.

Spotted - 9/21/09 in Lake Forest @ about 1:15 PM - Stryker Blue G8 heading down Lake Forest towards the 5 Fwy.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Made into a sticky as well.

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
10/07/09 around 7 PM - White G8 on Camino Real and Jamboree in Irvine at a red light.

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
10/15 @ 6:40 PM - Turning onto Rockfield from Bake heading South - Bright red fully converted G8 to Holden Commodore. It sounded great! Dennis, was that you?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
On my commute to and from work, I see a Stryker Blue G8 heading the opposite direction. In the morning, as I head north on I-5 through Camp Pendleton/San Clemente, I see the car heading south on I-5.

In the afternoon, I see it heading north as I go home heading south. Anyone on this board?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I watched a tivo'd episode of CSI Miami and one of the character's drove away in a Panther Black G8...Might have been a GXP!

·
Registered
119 Posts
2 more sightings

This Morning on the 91WB i was admiring a brand new White G8 GT that passed by me as i glance to the other side of the freeway and at the same moment a Liquid Red GXP passed... great day for G8s!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Okay, so not in the OC, but spotted in Carlsbad heading south on College Blvd...PSM GT.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Saw a red G8 GT at cars and coffee this morning. I was there with my my White G8.
That was my car, i wish you wouldve been there when i arrived or i would have parked by you, but it was good to see another G8 there today, i wish more people would bring thiers to the show, let me know when you are going to go so i can bring mine down too!

·
Batmobile in Disguise
570 Posts
Can we change the title to "G8 Spotted Thread"? Cause I spotted 2! Or maybe 1...

1) I spotted a MGM G8...V6??? turning left going north on Benson in Upland.

2) MGM 08 GT in the McDonald's parking lot in Ontario off of Grove...I was gonna get down and see if I found the owner inside...but I just went through the drive-thru...he might have seen my pull away though...

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wednesday, 11/25/09 @ 8:15 AM - Just exited 5 Fwy south onto Bake going East in Lake Forest. Black GT looked like it may have been lowered. Had tinit and some mesh rims.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Meant to post this yesterday. Spotted Silver G8 GT on southbound I-5 through Dana Point/San Clemente around 5:20pm yesterday.

·
Batmobile in Disguise
570 Posts
December 31 @ about 1:30p...epic day for me for spotting 2 G8s in the same intersection...one going West on Foothill Blvd crossing Benson. I tried getting next to a 08 MGM GT...but I had an Altima blocking me from going any faster...guy driving the MGM took off fast...must have hit at least 100mph in a 40mph zone...I let off at 70.

At the same intersection...there was a FIREHAWK G8!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But he was going East on Foothill Blvd. I doubt has saw me and the MGM G8 cause he looked too focus on looking straight.

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1/03/10 @ 2 PM - Lake Forest on El Toro Road in front of Fuddruckers - White GT with sport, premium and roof. Parked right in front of the doors.

·
Registered
211 Posts
01/06/10 - 12pm on I-5 NB passing MCB Camp Pendleton, MGM GT with dark gray breytons and a sticker centered on rear windshield.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I spotted a white G8 GT at a Mitsubishi dealer I went to yesterday in EL Cajon & I seen a young lady driving a black G8 GT with exhaust in Mira Mesa lic plate read MOMS V8.

Oh I also seen a red G8 GT in Poway rd with chrome wheels looked very nice.

damm 3 in 1day WOW - that is more than Ive seen in months other than organized G8 functions.

1 - 20 of 259 Posts