Pontiac G8 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 259 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
On 10/8 I spotted a black GT on Silver Lake Blvd headed towards Sunset. And on 10/10 I saw three more black G8s, one that was partially debadged drove right by me on Vignes St while I was waiting at a light on Cesar Chavez Ave. There was another that same day with aftermarket wheels in a parking lot on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood. 10 minutes or so after that I saw another GT which looked lowered and completely debadged that made a left hand turn from La Brea (I think it was at that intersection) on to Santa Monica. He looked in my direction but I was blocked by Jeep so I don't know if he saw me.
I was the Silver GT on Silver Lake blvd. GF lives up there. Horrible roads in LA I tell ya!

EDIT: oops, check that, mine isn't Black, but I'm up there from time to time.

·
Batmobile in Disguise
570 Posts
10/4 - Black GT with 20" Breytons. Parked at the North Upland Fire Station. I stopped by to say hello, but a fellow fireman told me that the owner was on medical leave and couldn't come out and talk...

·
218 Posts
so, on friday the 11th, i saw only the second GXP other than mine. (in Socal) It was red parked in my office garage by South Coast Plaza. I think it had something on the plate about Rhys Performance. (which makes sense because Hyundais headquarters use the same garage). It was A6 and looked stock.

I didn't have my GXP as I was on my motorcycle.

·
Registered
75 Posts
On Sun the 18th going north on Lake Forest Dr Foothill Ranch saw silver GT or GXP not sure you went by way to fast. Good to see another G8 in the area.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Spotted at LAX

I'm the Washington plated Panther Black 2009 G8 GT. At about 2:30pm yesterday I was at LAX and in front of me at terminal 3 was another Panther black 2009 G8 GT. Nice car

·
Registered
66 Posts
12/31

Spotted (actually a quick glance) of a white G8 with rims in Big Bear at the CVS pharmacy if I'm not mistaken.

Also posted this at the lounge: Spotted a black Ute, but I now know it was at a place called Conklin Hot Rods if I'm not mistaken

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
57 near the 22

·
Registered
75 Posts
Saw two G8's on Sunday. Both MGM I think. One coming down the 18 near Lake Gregory. Second outside Angel's stadium. I was in the white GT.

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #214
Tuesday 6/19/12 around 7:00 PM - Irvine - On Culver turning North onto Alton - MSM GT with GXP diffuser and I think tintd windows.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Tuesday 6/19/12 around 7:00 PM - Irvine - On Culver turning North onto Alton - MSM GT with GXP diffuser and I think tintd windows.
Man, I lived right there for a few years and never saw another MSM G8. Funny how you never end up seeing them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Kind of sad seems like this site is hardly ever used anymore. Maybe no one has their G8's anymore. I still do but may get rid of it depending on how the SS's look.

·
The Mustang dude
1,330 Posts
I still have mine.... not going anywhere anytime soon.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Me too just keep dumping money in too it lol!

·
HPT Pro Tuner
3,815 Posts
Kind of sad seems like this site is hardly ever used anymore. Maybe no one has their G8's anymore. I still do but may get rid of it depending on how the SS's look.
You mean this section of the site, others sections are pretty busy, but yeah, something happened with the Southern Cali G8 crowd i knew from 2 years ago, where people use to meet at the Irvine Spectrum in packs, and most of the same G8's would go to Fontana almost for every test and tune during that year. The spectrum still has the "G8" parking spot :)

If we get 2-3 G8's at any car show/race event is breaking news now days. i'm sure some people have sold the car, but most are still out there, just not really active in the forum or car scene for whatever reason, i blend with the Goat folks from time to time as i used to have one, and became active in that forum, i meet Rich (Tripower) who also have both cars now days, and a couple of other G8 fellas who i see more than once, socalg8, bobsg8, Bluebyyou ,etc ,etc.

I go to Irwindale almost every Thursday night, i haven't been there in the past 3 weeks or so because of the stupid rain, and i've also been pretty busy at work, i live fairly close in RSM, and i know there are a couple of other G8's in RSM as well, 2 are dark grey, and the other one i see is in Mission viejo, white one, i just never see people posting about it, or see the actual people driving them, didn't even know you were in Lake Forest until today.

201 - 220 of 259 Posts