Pontiac G8 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 259 Posts

·
218 Posts
Honestly, i can go 2-3 months without seeing another G8.

I live 30 minutes from my office and i drive to San Diego every week. And still i will see only one or two every couple months and just about EVERY one is a v6.

I have only seen two other GXPs in this area.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I know its a little late but a white V6 on the 101 near the Pleasent Valley Exit (Camarillo) a black V6 in my neighborhood on occasion can never catch the person(Camarillo) and a LR GT its a sport I think on the navy base where I work(NBVC) and there also is a PSM GT here too but an older lady drives it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The one that freaked me out a few weeks ago was seeing a SBM GT on the road while i was out for a jog. Since I am basically the only SBM in the LA area (that I'm aware of) I started to think mine had just been jacked. But I quickly realized it wasn't mine and in fact I think it might have been the SBM GT I looked at in the OC last year when I was shopping for mine, before I drove all the way up to Lompoc, CA to by the one I have now.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Well I have been in San Diego at Naval Station North Island all week (school purposes) and I have seen a LR GT and a Black one (couldn't tell if it was a gt or V6) and also one today in the Thousand Oaks Mall parking garage (Black)

·
Registered
225 Posts
White and Black GTs at Raceleagal last night.

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #227
3/30/13 around 1 PM in Irvine - White G8 GXP on Irvine Center Drive heading South...turned West on Jeffrey. Looked good. Anyone here?

·
218 Posts
4/1/13

Saw a White GT merging from the 91 to the 15 south in Corona. Around 11pm. Had aftermarket exhaust.
I waved. Was in my cruze.

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #229
4/14/13 around 2 PM - Red GT near BJ's at Brea Mall. Anyone here?

·
Registered
113 Posts
If it was SRM, it wasn't me Rich. I was in front of the TV all day watching the Masters Golf. Fantastic finish.

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #231
If it was SRM, it wasn't me Rich. I was in front of the TV all day watching the Masters Golf. Fantastic finish.
Hey Bob, this one was Liquid Red and had stock 19s on it so you were already ruled out on color and wheels!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Saw 2 G8 GT's yesterday at bimmerfest, one was red and i dont remember the other color. I was the pbm GT waiting in the parking lot line across from the red GT. Was just wondering if it was anyone on here

·
Registered
59 Posts
MGM G8 GT spotted in Newport on MacArthur heading north. You gave me the thumbs up and I tried to do the same

·
Registered
59 Posts
white hot GT in the parking lot of the bayview marriott in newport beach

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #235
Back to back sightings...

12/24/2013 ~ 5:00 PM - Irvine - On Jamboree heading east towards 5 fwy. Liquid Red GT heading up the 241/261 toll road.

12/25/2013 ~ 10:00 PM - Buena Park - On 5 Fwy South near LA/OC border. Stryker blue GT. Looked/sounded like it may have had an exhaust.

·
Registered
8 Posts
1/22: Spotted at Toluca Lake Trader Joe's, Dark Sliver de-badged GT with Xeon lights, tinted windows and Texas plates.
A little late but I'm claiming this one...was visiting a friend up there. I've been in CA for about 1 year now and have seen maybe 5 other G8s, vs. pretty regularly in TX. If anyone sees this I'm looking for a good body shop in the OC area, a parking curb recently tried to rip my bumper off. :( PM me if you know of a good one.

·
The Mustang dude
1,343 Posts
A little late but I'm claiming this one...was visiting a friend up there. I've been in CA for about 1 year now and have seen maybe 5 other G8s, vs. pretty regularly in TX. If anyone sees this I'm looking for a good body shop in the OC area, a parking curb recently tried to rip my bumper off. :( PM me if you know of a good one.
Santini's is a great shop. A bit pricey, but will be done correctly.

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #238 (Edited)
I'm looking for a good body shop in the OC area, a parking curb recently tried to rip my bumper off. :( PM me if you know of a good one.
Quigley's in Lake Forest does excellent work. They always have a few collector cars in the shop so they're better than average. They did some work on my wife's Accord and matched the metallic perfectly...and I am a picky SOB when it comes to that stuff!! Not the cheapest but quality isn't cheap.

·
Meet The Lion
93 Posts
Two White Hots in murrieta, one was a GXP, and then a block later, there was another GT! With mine that made 3 G8s within a block of each other. Me and the GT exchanged neck breaking.

221 - 240 of 259 Posts