Pontiac G8 Forum banner

241 - 259 of 259 Posts

·
Sergeant Type
439 Posts
4/1/13

Saw a White GT merging from the 91 to the 15 south in Corona. Around 11pm. Had aftermarket exhaust.
I waved. Was in my cruze.
Two White Hots in murrieta, one was a GXP, and then a block later, there was another GT! With mine that made 3 G8s within a block of each other. Me and the GT exchanged neck breaking.
Both of these very well could have been my wife. Lots of family up there.

Her plates say; "CALIGRL" on them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
MGM GT and a PSM V6 at the tsc building 32nd street dry side im TAD there for school

·
Registered
214 Posts
White GT with 4 passengers leaving Pacific beach heading north on the 5 about a week ago

·
Flying the Pontiac Flag
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #247
1/06/2015 ~ 1:00 pm = Lake Forest near Bake and the 5 Fwy. Black GT with what looked like chromed stock 18's. Car looked stock. Anyone here? I was going the same way on Bake in my silver GT.

·
Registered
214 Posts
1/22/15 around 3:50 PMish

Orange G8 turning onto Lebon drive from La Jolla Village dr. East over by the 5 freeway. Couldn't tell if it was a GT or V6

·
Registered
214 Posts
1/27/15 around 8:30am. Red G8 leaving San Diego Mesa Community College. Looked like a v6. Lots of G8s in SD!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Doesn't seem like this thread is used often but just spotted a white hot in Temecula passing by Mr. Tint. as I was getting my windows done lol Anyone on here claiming it

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks like there are owners out there that will never truly care about what they are driving and will never respond to us though the boards or facebook. Sad really

241 - 259 of 259 Posts