Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah I've gone for the past few years. Always a great time. Planning on going down there this year as well.

·
CCG8 Member
1,599 Posts
I'll be down there, it's wall to wall cars all weekend. It's also wall to wall cops. :)

There's a Pontiac meet on May 14th and a couple LS meets over the weekend. People just park all up and down Coastal Highway to hang out and watch the cars. There's also the official car show at the inlet.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man its awefully close to where i used to live... its making me want to do more stuff for sure out there!

·
CCG8 Member
1,599 Posts
Here you go.

Pontiac get together on May 14th, 4:00pm at Harpoon Hanna's
LS1TECH meet on May 16th, 2:00pm at Rose's Thrift store 94th St shopping center

Hooters is always a hot spot for nice cars as is just about every other shopping center.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Booked for a Thur - Sat trip this year. Sundays always seem to be crazy. Everyone makes a mad dash to get out of OC and the traffic is a nightmare. Hopefully see some other G8's down there again.

·
CCG8 Member
1,599 Posts
Booked for a Thur - Sat trip this year. Sundays always seem to be crazy. Everyone makes a mad dash to get out of OC and the traffic is a nightmare. Hopefully see some other G8's down there again.
I'll be down with mine, going Thurs-Sun also.

·
CCG8 Member
1,599 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it to the Pontiac get together Thursday, hope to run into some of you there. Good way to start the weekend.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well Damn! ive gone the last 3 years. I usually go with my Camaro its my toy my G8 is my DD. Im not sure which ill bring down this year now.... decisions.

Im booked Thur-Sun as well.... the hotel across from Wawa is a hot spot alot of people hang out at wawa.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Going Thurs-Sun also, not sure if I'm bringing the G8 or the TBSS. Always have a great time been going for the last 10 years.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Always a good time. I should be there. Not sure if the g8 will be done though.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ill be there this year however, ill only be there Friday and Saturday only, but should definitely be a great time. As it gets closer to the event someone should start a thread so we can meet up somewhere

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah I've been going down for about 18 years now. It's fun and if there's a meet I'll show up. Usually get a hotel but since I've sold my 80 camaro I just drive down now. Hell I live 40 mins from OC and work in Berlin.

·
CCG8 Member
1,599 Posts
Getting closer.. I can't stay the whole weekend now, at least going down Friday and I plan to check out the MD Speed meet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Can't wait for next week. Just put a new (used but great shape) bumper on the car and can't wait to get it detailed and get to the beach

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'll be there, but my car will not be back together--still waiting on parts. If you see a blue '66 Buick Skylark with bald drag radials and a factory '70 hood scoop give a wave. I'll be cruising Thursday and Friday night while the kids are asleep.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts