Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
yea same situation here. I'll be down there fri-sun but not in the g8 as its not done yet. Usually a good amount of g8's at the Rose's meet on sat.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I've seen a couple of G8s out and about. Talked to the owner of a red GT yesterday.

I'll be out and about today too, along with my buddies with a white GT & and cammed and supercharged black C6 'Vette.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I cruised in late last night, saw a LOT of G8s today. I was in my blue Buick this morning and rode shotgun in a black C7Z this afternoon.

Can't miss me in my throwback Phillies hat, come say hey if you see me.

Where's everyone staying?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Someone had a black G8 down there that had the Spyder tail lights on it. I loved the look of them. Unfortunately I didn't realize that there are so many varieties of those lights and I don't know which ones he had. I've narrowed it down to the black ones or the smoked ones. Whichever ones he had looked perfect.

These are the ones I'm talking about.

The black ones.

The smoked ones, not smoked red ones, they're just listed as smoked.

Their pictures suck so I can't tell which is darker.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
They are the clear i think. Not my car

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cruising week is always a fun time missed this past one anyone going down in October this year?

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
yup ill be there

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'll be down there Thurs - Sat.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Glad to hear I won't be the only one down there in a G8 I think it was 2 years ago I got a video of an Orange one doing a burnout but thats the only other one I have seen.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts