Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring car cruise is next weekend in ocmd. I am going down with my gt. I was just checking to see if anyone else from the board plans on going down and if there was going to be any meet down there over the weekend. I will be staying down around 45th street and I can usually be found in the 45th street parking lot, so if anyone goes down and wants to meet up just let me know.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ya a couple of us are comming up
I'm not sure if I'm going to make it.
Cash is the issue = extra money going into the go fast mods this spring / summer cant wait till fall

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Capital City G8
1,634 Posts
I'm in, plan to have a gxp and another g8 and a gto with me. Hopefully I run into the capital city crew as usual.
The ones that you met last fall (myself included) won't be there due to other obligations. But we'll be there this fall!!! Most likely in the same spot you found us. Hope to see ya then man!!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I already took off work for the october one haha, hopefully you guys show back up...definitely nice seeing a lot full of clean/modded g8's.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I'm going down Thursday night. I'm pretty sure a couple other cars from ccg8 are going to.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Going down thursday am.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I have off and Beach house reserved but Not sure if my cars issues will be ironed out by then :(

·
Registered
46 Posts
heading down Wednesday morning, so probably make it down their by dinner time. im heading down with a orange 5th gen camaro, 02 firehawk trans am, and ill be down in my g8. cant wait!! :gears:
jon

·
Capital City G8
1,634 Posts
I already took off work for the october one haha, hopefully you guys show back up...definitely nice seeing a lot full of clean/modded g8's.
No worries man. We'll be there!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm here. Sitting in front of CvS next to hooters

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Noticed a couple other g8's down here anyone meeting up anywhere tonight or tomorrow

·
Registered
208 Posts
I was down last night and today cruising my blue 66 Buick, and I counted at least 15 G8s. There was a real nice WH GT (looked to be lowered w/ rims & GXP diffuser) that I pulled up to a light, but they weren't interested in talking LOL

I do <3 the OCMD

·
Registered
1,245 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Edited, removed phone number.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Saw a large number of G8s were there only real day worth trying to do anything was Friday night Saturday afternoon/evening was a total wash out....but all in all had a really good time. There were a lot more of us this year than there were last spring!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.