Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's October already and sooner than we all think the weather is going to start to get less than ideal for spirited driving. We have not yet done a drive up in the North Bay. There has also been talk of wanting to get people together to talk-shop.

I think doing the cruise in the morning, then having a meet in the afternoon would cater to everyone's desires. Is there a day that would work best for people?

I'm going to be doing some photography around the Golden Gate Bridge on 10/17, but could do something later that day. It is also looking like I'll be up in Sacramento Raceway on 10/24 for a Test & Tune at the drag strip. All of the other weekends are good for me.

-Todd...

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I'm open for the weekend of the 17th, but I'm pretty much locked down for about three weeks after that. I'm down for a morning cruise and afternoon get together or what ever works best for what ever. You know how I get down Todd, I'm down for whatever.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I'm tied up this Sunday and they're usually bad anyways since I wouldn't be able to make it down to the Bay until mid afternoon. Saturdays are typically better.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
i'm down for next saturday

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
i'm down for next saturday
Saturday the 18th? That would've worked great but my sister and her husband are in town after 2 years teaching Engrish in Taiwan. I've got a BBQ to attend that afternoon.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Saturday is the 17th... I could do it that day, but will be busy around the Golden Gate Bridge for a while, so couldn't start too early. Probably wouldn't get to the start location until close to noon.

Would the 31st work for both of you?

-Todd...

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
I'm opening a store in Vallejo that weekend and will be not have time until maybe the weekend after that.

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol - what are we doing on the computer reading forums when we could be out driving TODAY!?!

I'm down for just going with a few cars (beats doing it alone)... then going again in the future (even if it's only a week or two later). Maybe on the 18th and then again in early November?

Would any non-weekend days work for anyone?

-Todd...

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
i'm working monday thru friday right now, but I can work around anyones schedule next weekend

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Saturday is the 17th... I could do it that day, but will be busy around the Golden Gate Bridge for a while, so couldn't start too early. Probably wouldn't get to the start location until close to noon.

Would the 31st work for both of you?

-Todd...
My bad. The days are running together. The 31st would likely work for me. I just need to be back in time for Halloween festivities.

·
'Mod'erator
4,887 Posts
trapped at work that day

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm now doing a Mod day with some GTOs on the 18th. The 17th might fall-through for photos, so would that work for a cruise? It looks like we aren't going to be able to work a single day that works for the three of us. Are there others that would have a good day to do things?

-Todd...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts