Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently sold my G8, so my winter wheels and tires have to go. Original factory 19” sport GT wheels. These wheels are true with only surface scratches. Tires are Nexen Winguard Sport 2 performance snow tires. Tread depth is 8-9/32nds of the original 10.5 - significant life left as these were only used 1.5 seasons. I am willing to ship, but shipping costs are not included in price. Pickup is okay, too - I’m 20 minutes from DC in NoVa.
$400 for all (4).

“The Nexen Winguard Sport 2 is a performance studless winter tire designed for winter driving and long mileage performance. Designed with large wide grooves that effectively drain water for anti-hydroplaning, the Winguard Sport 2 delivers enhanced cornering with improved directional tread.”
Wheel Automotive tire Tread Hubcap Alloy wheel

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread

Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hubcap Tread

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Bicycle tire Motor vehicle

Hand Fluid Finger Thumb Nail

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for using a tread depth gauge versus the penny tire test. Best of fortune with the sale.
Thanks, it always seems to help the sale move more quickly.

Just as an FYI, these are currently stored indoors and climate-controlled.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man....why are the 19's that come up so far away....and always in USD's
If you are really interested in the 19’s, I could get an estimate on the shipping to ON for you...might be less than you’re expecting. I had them shipped here ground from Buffalo (not far from you) and it wasn’t too pricey.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts