Pontiac G8 Forum banner

301 - 320 of 345 Posts

·
Capital City G8
1,555 Posts
Spotted a SRM GT sport turning onto I-95 south from White Marsh BLVD in White Marsh. I waved but this guy doesn't understand the protocol of owning a G8 as he just stared at me.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Spotted a G8 parked in a naughty place located on Route 13 between Wilmington and New Castle. Secret code spelled backwards: s'kaH. You know who you are!

·
Capital City G8
1,555 Posts
Hey Copilot, I was on your six today as you were turning into Wegmans.

·
Capital City G8
1,555 Posts
Just spotted an IOM on Hartford Rd heading north towards Joppa Rd.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I thought that was you but didn't see you until it was too late. You shoulda honked.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Seen a MGM gt in DE today turning onto 113 s tried to catch up. Traffic said no dice. Sounded pretty nice too

·
Capital City G8
1,555 Posts

·
Capital City G8
1,555 Posts
Spotted a WH GT non sport on Rt 43 White Marsh Blvd in Nottingham yesterday. He pulled up right next to me at a light and never waved. I've seen this guy before with the same response. I believe he doesn't know the protocol when you come up on another G8. I later spotted a PBM GT with nice sounding exhaust turning left onto Honeygo Blvd from White Marsh Blvd. Didn't see him until he was through the turn. Exhaust got my attention.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Derek........you know........those rims would look REAL good black powder coated. Had mine done and it was well worth it. $100 each.

·
Capital City G8
1,555 Posts
You got my attention copilot. I want to do something with my wheels. Wasn't sure about black but maybe anthracite grey. Saw it on a MGM and I like it. Where did you get yours done? Do the take the tire off of the wheel?

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
I had it done at Chesapeake Coating down in Halethorpe area. I hadn't bought the tires yet........so yes..........you only want to take the rims there. They powder coated them and baked them. Am really trying to find a good tire place that will actually WANT to put my tires on the rims for the next time. With the low profile tires, not too many places have the proper equipment. Am using Wheel Deal Racing up in Reisterstown (work about 10 min from there) but want to find someone out in Harford County area.

You pick the color that you want.

·
Registered
508 Posts
I have lost my color names. Sorry. Spotted a dark grey metallic this morning in Owings Mills around Red Run and Dolfield. Got the wave and returned it. Don't know if he is on here.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Spotted a SRM GXP Thursday while walking thru the Marriot @ BWI parking lot. This is the one on West Nursery in Linthicum.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Alright...where did we all go?....made a run from De to NC...saw ONE of us in NC during a 5 day trip. It was nice seeing another G8 but I was hoping to see more.:driving::gears::eek:ldfogey:

·
Registered
508 Posts
I am here. Up in Bel Air MD a lot during the weekend.

·
Capital City G8 Member
285 Posts
You got my attention copilot. I want to do something with my wheels. Wasn't sure about black but maybe anthracite grey. Saw it on a MGM and I like it. Where did you get yours done? Do the take the tire off of the wheel?

Derek, you haven't been around in a while. These are my CTS-V wheels powdercoated "SuperChrome" Not chrome at all but more of a Polished aluminum. Ok, back to making this a spotting thread. :)

301 - 320 of 345 Posts