Pontiac G8 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Guys, guys! Let's not make Grady's head any bigger than it already is!! Haha looking good buddy!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hell, I love those wheels.. I was actually looking at those a while back for mine but, I couldn't drop the coin for them... Once again, those look great man Grady

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hell, I love those wheels.. I was actually looking at those a while back for mine but, I couldn't drop the coin for them... Once again, those look great man Grady
Thanks man

·
Registered
81 Posts
Guys, guys! Let's not make Grady's head any bigger than it already is!! Haha looking good buddy!!
hahaha its not to big yet....when I bust into 10's "one day"...I cant make any promises!!! I still love your wheels!

·
Registered
120 Posts

D-Force LTW5
Front:
- 18x9" +41
- Dunlop WinterSport 3D 255/40/18
Rear:
- 18x10" +43
- Dunlop WinterSport 3D 285/35/18

Shed about 15-16lbs PER corner with these vs Camaro 20's. Scale should be in early next week I'll get an exact number.

- Chris C.

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts

- Chris C.

·
Registered
690 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sorry for the poor quality pics, running miro stp-3's with an aggressive offset, I think 22et in the front and 20et in the back. Fronts are 19x8.5 rears are 19x9. Front tires 245/40 rears are a 275/40. Quarter panels are rolled and pulled and it will rub with people in the back seat so my car is basically a two seater lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had those same wheels on my 540i which i bought from Mod Bargains before they sold out... I ended up seeling this car to get my G8.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had those same wheels on my 540i which i bought from Mod Bargains before they sold out... I ended up seeling this car to get my G8.

Lol that's coincidental, I had bought these wheels brand new a few years ago for my tiag e39 as well! When I bought the g8 it had stupid mismatched wheels on it so I threw tires on the miro's and threw em on

·
Large Member
40 Posts
Moda MD11 17x8 winter wheels

My car needs a wash, but I finally remembered to take a pic of my new winter wheels, as well as the recently-installed GM mud flaps.

The wheels are 17x8 Moda MD11 Black/Machined wheels with 235/55R-17 General Altimax Arctics. I went with the 17's for better pothole resistance and because they were like half the price.

The mud flaps are GM part# 92215232. Really easy to install. Only had to take off the rear wheels, and drill one hole in the plastic at each corner.

201 - 220 of 268 Posts