Pontiac G8 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Guys, guys! Let's not make Grady's head any bigger than it already is!! Haha looking good buddy!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hell, I love those wheels.. I was actually looking at those a while back for mine but, I couldn't drop the coin for them... Once again, those look great man Grady

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hell, I love those wheels.. I was actually looking at those a while back for mine but, I couldn't drop the coin for them... Once again, those look great man Grady
Thanks man

·
Registered
81 Posts
Guys, guys! Let's not make Grady's head any bigger than it already is!! Haha looking good buddy!!
hahaha its not to big yet....when I bust into 10's "one day"...I cant make any promises!!! I still love your wheels!

·
Registered
120 Posts

D-Force LTW5
Front:
- 18x9" +41
- Dunlop WinterSport 3D 255/40/18
Rear:
- 18x10" +43
- Dunlop WinterSport 3D 285/35/18

Shed about 15-16lbs PER corner with these vs Camaro 20's. Scale should be in early next week I'll get an exact number.

- Chris C.

Attachments

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts

- Chris C.

·
Registered
690 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Sorry for the poor quality pics, running miro stp-3's with an aggressive offset, I think 22et in the front and 20et in the back. Fronts are 19x8.5 rears are 19x9. Front tires 245/40 rears are a 275/40. Quarter panels are rolled and pulled and it will rub with people in the back seat so my car is basically a two seater lol.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I had those same wheels on my 540i which i bought from Mod Bargains before they sold out... I ended up seeling this car to get my G8.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I had those same wheels on my 540i which i bought from Mod Bargains before they sold out... I ended up seeling this car to get my G8.

Lol that's coincidental, I had bought these wheels brand new a few years ago for my tiag e39 as well! When I bought the g8 it had stupid mismatched wheels on it so I threw tires on the miro's and threw em on

·
Large Member
40 Posts
Moda MD11 17x8 winter wheels

My car needs a wash, but I finally remembered to take a pic of my new winter wheels, as well as the recently-installed GM mud flaps.

The wheels are 17x8 Moda MD11 Black/Machined wheels with 235/55R-17 General Altimax Arctics. I went with the 17's for better pothole resistance and because they were like half the price.

The mud flaps are GM part# 92215232. Really easy to install. Only had to take off the rear wheels, and drill one hole in the plastic at each corner.

201 - 220 of 261 Posts
About this Discussion
260 Replies
114 Participants
nda9090
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing