Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is an open invite to all g8 members/non members and non g8 owners.

There will be a car show "Jaque4all " Saturday August 2nd in the Buffalo n.y. area. It's from 10 am to 2pm with a cruise after. Us locals normally arrive at 9am.

I'd like to see the jaque4all event turn out to be a big one. It's a cancer benefit and proceeds would go to roswell park cancer Institute. There is a cruise after the show to roswell to present them with a check. It's not a long cruise.

There is a $25.00 donation to enter your car in the show. This will include a lunch, either hot dogs ,hamburgers or pizza with a beverage. There is also a raffle. I won a 15.00 gift certificate last year.

It hits home for a few of us. Zepcom is close to the family that lost their daughter to cancer and whom they named the event in honor of and I have had family members with breast cancer , so it's more then just a car show for some of us . It's for a good cause and a good reason to bring us g8 guys and friends together . so spread the word gang !

If interested please reply here. Want to get a head count and although I'd think they'll except walk-ins , I will see about getting a link posted for the jaque4all registration form. Zep, I'll be honest , might need a hand there : )

Also ,I'd like to toss around the idea of going to the anchor bar for wings after we leave roswell. It is literally down the road 5 minutes from roswell , so it wouldn't be out of the way. If you think you'll have interest in going to the anchor bar, please let me know.

Hope to see you there !

P.s. found out that walk ins are welcome. Just sign up and pay the day of.

Address for the show is 1641 north french rd. Amherst n.y. 14226
1.pony killer (jim) Buffalo n.y

·
OGOC Member
2,602 Posts
Sorry I cant make it Jim as we discussed family comitments. And I trie to get out of it but no dice.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'm a maybe. Leaving for Vaca the next day. I'll let you know

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Understand guys If you got plans . Wish you could of gone
Valtec, hope you can be there for part of the day . I'll put you in with an asterisks

1.pony killer (jim) Buffalo n.y
2.zepcom Buffalo n.y.
3 valtec Buffalo n.y.*
4.Rich G. Ontario Canada*

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump !

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So far , not so good gang. Was hoping to see 20 or 30 show, see some new faces . It's only a couple more weeks. Not giving up yet .

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump.

May have a guy I work with coming with his El Camino.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump! This Saturday is D day . Was hoping for 40 cars , now I'm praying for 4 .

·
OGOC Member
2,602 Posts
God thats bad too hear Jim.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol. Thanks les. I guess they all can't be huge events : )

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump. Tomorrow is day of show.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Sorry bro but im working. couldn't get out of it since I am leaving for vaca and missing a week.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All good bud. There is a chance of an afternoon shower anyway.

Have fun on vaca. Ttyl.

Oh , I am now the detail manager for Zeigler Honda : )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts