Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
I can't speak for the others but when I'm trying to find a rim that "fits" I mean with out any spacers, fender rolling, rubbing or wishful thinking. OK, I might be willing to roll for some fat meats but I would want to know if it was required in advance.
If you want fat meats & a "perfect" look, you should probably save up for some truely custom wheels. I mean forged, ordered to your specs. I plan to go that route when my ST comes out (if it ever does).

Just in case you guys wanted to know, HSV runs 20 x 8 ET48 Front, 20 x 9.5 ET57 Rear.
Thanks Bob, I've wondered what the rear offset on those wheels were.

What's up PG8 I have the wheels for you. I took them off my 05 Corvette. I had them on there for only 2 month. They have less than 500 miles on them. I am selling them for $1,000. If you give me your email I can send you pics.
If they are 5x4.75", I wouldn't run them. The bolt pattern is close, but the G8 has 14mm thickness studs where the Corvette has 12mm. This extra thickness is going to not allow the stud to sit properly centered up in the lug holes. Not trying to run off a potential sale, but possibly saving a potential headache for the both of you.

BigBWheels soon to be banned........who want to make a wager?
I'm betting less than a week. I didn't click the links, but if he has an Ebay store, he'd be classified as a vendor. If he's just a regular person looking to offload a set of his personal rims, he'll be asked to change his/her name. It currently looks like a distributor & not an average person.

·
Alexander Haig
1,858 Posts

·
Dazed - Confused
497 Posts
Some wheel suppliers are sending wrong lug nuts and hubrings with wheels by accident. G8 hub is 67 mm. GTO is 69.5 mm. BMW is 72 mm. GTO lugs are 12 mm wile G8's are 14 mm.

·
Facebook Moderator
1,452 Posts
im looking at these wheels Front 19x8.5 Rear 19x9.5 with a 38 Offset.. how would those look?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts