Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1321 - 1326 of 1326 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well seeing how AG didnt make the size and offset i needed... VMR had discontinued their wheels that i wanted.... wasnt going to pay for forgestars etc... I'll take some weight lol was just happy at this point to find a good looking wheel with the look i wanted.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well seeing how AG didnt make the size and offset i needed... VMR had discontinued their wheels that i wanted.... wasnt going to pay for forgestars etc... I'll take some weight lol was just happy at this point to find a good looking wheel with the look i wanted.
I totally understand. I've spent many hours so far looking at wheels and different sites. Finding the perfect wheel to fit your needs is harder than finding a golf course in Antarctica.

·
Registered
2009 MGM
36 Posts
What size tires are you using and are you lowered at all? I'm going to go with that very same wheel setup. I too want to know what your brake setup is. I'm doing 4 pot Brembos all the way around this summer so they'll need to clear.
Not lowered but looking at Koni/eibach setup this spring. Stock brakes. Sorry. I love the wheels though and highly recommend.

·
Registered
2009 MGM
36 Posts
Not lowered but looking at Koni/eibach setup this spring. Stock brakes. Sorry. I love the wheels though and highly recommend.
Forgot to mention tires. I'm running 245 40 up front and 275 35 in the rear.

1321 - 1326 of 1326 Posts