Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey US buds. We've just posted the details for this year's upcoming meet at Lakeview, Oshawa. We had one guy from the Buffalo area attend last year with more interested. So here are the details:

What: 2nd Annual OGOC Meet at Lakeview
When: Saturday, May 24th, 2014
Where: Lakeview Park, Oshawa, Ontario
Who: anyone with a Pontiac G8 that can make the trip to Oshawa
Why: awesome sights (a long row of G8s, that is), great people, good times!!

Here's the post thread. If you plan on attending please let us know through that thread!
http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2022177

·
Registered
223 Posts
Im in again.. Try not to get lost this year..

·
OGOC Member
773 Posts
how far is that from new jersey? i would love to go but its probably too far me :(
About 7.5 hour drive from Newark. Road trip!!! :)

·
OGOC Member
773 Posts
Hey US buds. We've just posted the details for this year's upcoming meet at Lakeview, Oshawa. We had one guy from the Buffalo area attend last year with more interested.
Good idea to post this up in the North East section, Scott. We actually had two guys from Western NY: Valtec and Zepcom!

·
Premium Member
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D'oh!! How could have I forgotten about Zep...

·
OGOC Member
2,602 Posts
Ya Ponykiller told me he may attend see if he pops up.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I popped lol. Got the forms for the enhanced license all filled out and have that ready to go. I heard it takes a month ,so if I go by March ,I'll have it by April.

Valtec, you are a definite? I talked to zepcom and he's a maybe due to work schedule. He said he'd go if he can .I had intentions of tailing behind you or zep so i didnt get lost but after reading your post , i really hope zep goes lol. I guess I'll tail behind you . I mentioned to Les my lack of directions in virgin territory and he gave me directions from the rainbow bridge. I hope one of you guys go so I don't feel so skiddish about getting lost.

Hope we get a couple others to go. I should look up loudasfck from Rochester. He expressed interest in meeting up with others this year.

Can't wait to hang !

·
Registered
223 Posts
Yes im Going.. Lol I found out the hard way that technology doesn't work when you cross the border. I was electronically retarded and had to buy a paper map.. A MAP! who does that? LOL I didn't even know they still made them. HAHA

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Ha ! . Ok cool.

·
OGOC Member
2,602 Posts
Just stay away from Hwy 407 its a toll Hwy.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Thanks !

·
OGOC Member
773 Posts
Twenty-six G8's on the Lakeview Meet list already, including 4 from Western New York!! One of the WNY crew is a Ute conversion!!!

Figured that was deserving of a bump :).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts