Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interested in attending a G8 meet at an iconic racetrack this summer? Please click on this link in the Canada forum to find out more info:

http://www.g8board.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230746

Last year we had 46 G8's in attendance, with some representation from our border states, but we'd love to see more this year!

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Let's go you US g8 owners come join us you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Forgot to look and see about this thread. Glad you guys posted a thread here. Hopefully we will have more then 4 coming this year.Gonna try and make it 3 in a row.
Its gonna be a great time

·
OGOC Member
2,601 Posts
Cant wait. As Usual

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Another reason for our US G8 friends to come on up, your dollar is worth roughly $1.35.
It's practically paying you to come up to an iconic racetrack and meet a bunch of G8 owners and their rides.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Oh yea. The exchange is what it was like when i was 20. 18 years ago.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
My car will never see a race track but I am working on trying to make it to this event as a spectator!

·
OGOC Member
773 Posts
Hey, Zep!! Hope you're doing well and really hope you can make it this year!

And the only way any of our cars will be on the track at this event is that some will participate in the Track Walk, where we drive (slowly) from point to point, jump out of the vehicles to learn a bit about a particular turn or other aspect of the track, then jump back in to head to the next spot.

Cheers!
Jim

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Sup Jim! I hope the nunber of people coming from the northeast and US grows. Its a great time!

Its still early but will send some pm's to a few of the locals and see if they are interested this year. The one guy sold his,so we're one less around here. But there are others.

Zep. Are you doing a Facebook post this year? I don't do Facebook or i would.

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
Pony - I don't do facebook.

SublimeGT, I guess I should have read the main thread a little closer, that certainly peaks my interest, I will see if I can make it.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Oh. Thought you did. Well hopefully someone in our area does. Help get the word out.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Hope you can make it Transporter.

·
OGOC Member
773 Posts
Pony - I don't do facebook.

SublimeGT, I guess I should have read the main thread a little closer, that certainly peaks my interest, I will see if I can make it.
Yeah, it's a little different than the first three Lakeview Meets and should be a unique experience! As others have said here, this year, you'll certainly get good value out of your dollar here in Canada :).

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Active topics bump!

So I am hoping to still be able to go but might be stuck working. Hope to know for sure a s a p.

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
To bad you can't go this year given the exchange rates and gas but maybe it will be even lower next year. Who knows.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey all,

Just a final reminder about our 4th annual Lakeview 2016 meet north of the border. Deadline for ticket purchases is 6:00 pm EDT tomorrow (Sunday).

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Hey john. Unfortunately i am not going to be able to make it. I couldn't get off of work. Hopefully I'll see you and others at the Niagara meet!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
8 Participants
pony killer
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing