Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Just wanted to post a thread reminding anyone who wants to participate. That the 3rd annual OGOC Niagara meet is next Sunday. It's free and the meet point is right next to the Lewiston /Queenston border.

This will be my 3rd year going and its been a great time in the past. So far they are looking at 34 people signed up, from the US and Canada. Mostly Canada :smile2:

If you are free. Feel free to sign up. There is a thread in the Canadian section to sign up at.

Here is the link

3rd Annual Niagara Meet & Cruise. Sunday, July 10,2016 - Pontiac G8 Forum: G8 Forums - G8Board.com
http://www.g8board.com/forums/42-canada/229489-3rd-annual-niagara-meet-cruise-sunday-july-10-2016-a.html

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you had a good time : ) It was fun. Haven't been let down yet. Awesome to get people from far away together.

I'd love to try and do a gathering on the US side for ,well anyone, but mainly us northeast guys. There is a show here in Buffalo in May. Its not a huge show but is a good time . Zepcom happened to know the girl who the event is in honor of. Its to support cancer. That's Saturday august 16th. But hey. If there is enough interest amongst other members, I'd try for somewhere within a few hour drive. We'll see. I or zep will do a thread for the August show soon.

It was nice meeting you and hope to see yuh again

Safe driving!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
WaveGt8
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing