Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, Thats right!

The rebates are better, the financing is better!

I have a TON of G8's!

3000 Consumer Cash
1000 Loyalty Bonus Cash
500 Dealer cash on G8's!

4500 In total rebates on any GT or V6 in stock!

6100 total off MSRP folks

6100!!!!

or, 500 dealer cash and 0% for up to 72 months!

Im posting specials tomorrow, but if the time to buy was ever present, its now!

This is as close to the old dealer cash deals as we have been!

Im so excited for everyone who wants a G8 right now!

·
Registered
103 Posts
What they asked and can the loyalty apply to the GXP?
Tom

·
Cynical A$$hole
2,353 Posts
+ How ever many, on how to qualify for the loyalty rebate and does it apply to GXPs.

·
Registered
320 Posts
The fire sale is looming. If people don't take these deals... they'll get even better.
I agree, some people said the deals were as good as they were gonna get a few months ago, in another 5 or 6 months, Pontiac, Saturn, and Hummer will have some serious incetives to liquidate the remaining levels.

But they are pretty nice deals right now

·
Registered
8 Posts
How does credit union financing work with this? My credit union is saying that you still get the $500 rebate until end of month.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Loyalty cannot be combined with 0% at all. It does apply to the GXP and you simply need to own a 99 or newer GM vehicle to qualify. This is a memorial day special, so it will last thru that weekend.

MABg8ter : They were still better in March which someone else pointed out. The dealers asked for something extra besides the 0 for 72 because some people dont need to finance. The response was loyalty.

Pontiac is building cars in 2010. So a "fire sale" on cars still being produced makes no sense.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Loyalty cannot be combined with 0% at all. It does apply to the GXP and you simply need to own a 99 or newer GM vehicle to qualify. This is a memorial day special, so it will last thru that weekend.

MABg8ter : They were still better in March which someone else pointed out. The dealers asked for something extra besides the 0 for 72 because some people dont need to finance. The response was loyalty.

Pontiac is building cars in 2010. So a "fire sale" on cars still being produced makes no sense.
Nino, they are making a 10 G8??

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No exact confirmation, but it looks like it will be a go. Im hoping we get the 300hp 6 speed V6 version so I can snag one for my mother. ;)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If these don't sell, and we file Chapter 11 there will be no expendable cash to pay out to dealers in incentives and the rebates will go down.

GM pays the dealers rebate money. Its not just a magical discount.

Less $ less rebates.

·
Registered
320 Posts
No exact confirmation, but it looks like it will be a go. Im hoping we get the 300hp 6 speed V6 version so I can snag one for my mother. ;)
That would be nice if it dies happen, still not holding m breath

1 - 20 of 62 Posts