Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Cynical A$$hole
2,353 Posts
I don't know what the hold up is, whether it is just being naive, or being in denial about Pontiac, but somebody is going to want a GXP in their favorite color and one day they are all going to be gone. There are only so many of them, and with the rebates or zero financing they aren't going to last long.

Hey, I'm not in car sales, and outside of respecting Gay Pontiac and Nino, I have nothing to gain by posting this. You guys, if you are wanting either a G8 GT or GXP need to get off your ass, roll up your sleeves and get to buying. I never dreamed I could make the deal I made, but when the numbers were in line, if I would have waited another week and the stryker blue A6 would have been gone, I would have been PISSED OFF , not at Nino, Gay Pontiac, or GM, but at myself and only myself.

Old_goat, who talks the talk, but also walked the walk. My GXP with my favorite color, transmission choice, and roof choice is in my garage. Where is yours?
DAMMIT Old Goat, quit pressuring me!! :cry:

·
Registered
194 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
According to pontiac.com its now 0% for 60, so 72 mos the only thing that was lost? Or is the site wrong?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
According to pontiac.com its now 0% for 60, so 72 mos the only thing that was lost? Or is the site wrong?
Might not be, Chevrolet.com shows same 0% for 60.

·
Registered
6 Posts
With a dozen G8's on the lot that didn't get sold with all the incentives what do you have to do to get rid of them now? What can a buyer expect in the near future?

41 - 60 of 62 Posts