Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have money down to purchase a stock 09 Liquid Red G8 GT with under 3300 miles on it. I am just wondering if the price is right? The car has the premium and sport package but no sunroof. The car is spotless and really looks like (and smells like) a car that rarely got used. I looked at it on a hoist and the underside looked pristine. Their best price is $26,800. I know the prices on G8's in Minnesota are higher than last year, so it seems to be inline with others based solely the extremely low miles but I would like some other opinions.

I have until tomorrow to finalize, so any thoughts would be appreciated.

·
Registered
192 Posts
For comparison... I bought my Liquid Red, 2009 GT, no roof, premium and sport with 26K on the clock in April here in South East, GA for 23,800 + Tax, Title and tag. If you think that it is the right deal for you then pick it up. If you are having second thoughts now then you may regret it in the long run. I am very happy with the decision that I made with the car and think that I got a very decent deal through the dealer here. Bottom line... you may find one cheaper...you may not...there aren't many left with less that 3300 miles on them that is for sure! Go with your gut!!!! A car is worth what you are willing to pay!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just bought a 2008 GT, Panther Black Metallic, with sport and premium packages, and no sunroof, for $25.8k, that 8700 miles. Based on the ones I looked at on cars.com, I think it was a pretty good deal. I bought mine in Florida.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. The prices in Minnesota seem a little higher than other areas, and up until the last few weeks there wasn't a car for sale with less than 50K miles. I am probably just going to go for it. I think more than anything I have a hard time buying a fourth car when it really isn't needed.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i bought this cars twin in april this year in central fla for 26,300 with 13500 miles. glad i did.... its my 4th vehicle also.now have 3 toys and a work van.... keep us posted.(my kids are in brooklyn center near you)VETRNZ06

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
I say go for it. You will probly regret it if you dont. Thats basically a brand new car. Unless it bothers you that it doesnt have the sunroof but personally I wouldn't let something like that make my decision. My last car had a sun roof and my G8 doesn't but I dont miss it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Silver Bullet
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing