1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
What A Hoser Eh?
408 Posts
I wonder how the brake calipers are???. Good to see the cabin held up well. Poor gxp. Just noticed. I hope this wasnt yours!!!

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
64K miles and it had a Vararam intake. Wonder what it hit? Tree maybe.

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
poooor thing! i must say from my accident and this one, you can see just how well the L76 and LS3 are protected from front end impact, doesnt even look like the motor moved much, i want it so i can take out the ls3 build it up and take out the tr6060 and throw her in mine! need those calipers too ahah

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No it is not mine, thank goodness. These wrecks are from Insurance Auto Auctions and that car is in Texas and will be auctioned soon. They have auctions all over the country. But many require you to be a licensed dealer to get the car. It should not be too hard to find one if you want to buy a car and part it out. Bidding is allowed in person or on the internet. They even offer transport services. I never checked to see if they tell you who bought the car. Most of them are purchased by salvage yards. That would be the best way to get the parts. There were also pictures of about 8 or 10 GT's that were totaled.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I want the rims

·
Premium Member
1,647 Posts
Is that a strut tower brace I see? It looks too short to reach the towers, but the shape fits perfectly over the engine. Any idea what brand that is?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Good donor if some one wanted to make their GT or Base a GXP.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Is that a strut tower brace I see? It looks too short to reach the towers, but the shape fits perfectly over the engine. Any idea what brand that is?
BMR strut brace.

·
218 Posts
mine just got more valuable... horrible i know.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
It shouldn't be that difficult to repair if the firewall has no damage, from my understanding is you can swap out the entire front end on VE Commodores, the same would hold for the G8.

·
Premium Member
3,334 Posts
Thanks for posting this up. I will make note in the Registry.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts