1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't think the paint looks bad... With everything greyed out, i think it is a bit much... get rid of the tinted tail light and head lights and throw some different wheels, I think it would look good.

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
other than the headlights and tail lights being ruined it looks nice actually

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If I was going to put $5800 in a GT, I certainly would not use it to paint the car flat black. But you have to admit, it is one of a kind.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Minus the red mufflers, it's not that bad at all, I've seen worse.

Like this one...

And to think I like green cars, just not that one!

·
Registered
707 Posts
It just needs to make it right

I don't think the paint looks bad... With everything greyed out, i think it is a bit much... get rid of the tinted tail light and head lights and throw some different wheels, I think it would look good.
^ Same here, why the frosted lights? I really think it looks good, don't know if I would blow that kinda money on paint, so why not didn't he spend a little more to make it right?

If it would be me I would lose the frost lights, red tail pipes, trade out for GXP diffuser & oem 19s. What it really needs is lowering springs, properly smoke flashers, and add some 20-inch black wheels. Even has GXP bumper ready to go.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,557 Posts
Minus the red mufflers, it's not that bad at all, I've seen worse.

Like this one...

And to think I like green cars, just not that one!
That's a fine example of green & black gone wrong.
HERE'S AN EXAMPLE of green & black done right. ;)

AS far as the car in the thread's topic goes, I'd have to say that the mileage and future fixes would steer me away from that G8 unless I was desperate.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The flat silver is not too shabby. But in black, it just looks like it was primed.

·
Registered
228 Posts
^ That green is just plain awful!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
don't know.. the CL posting is no longer there but it may have been reposted.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.