Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
No Member
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was approached by a deputy sheriff the other day as I was buckling my daughter in the backseat. It was actually pretty cute because my older daughter saw him come up behind me and started saying, "Mom, there's a cop! Mom, there's a cop! He's right behind you!" It's funny and kind of sad I guess that she would assume he was going to arrest me. :)

Anyway, he asked how I liked my car and said that he bought his wife the only IOM in WA. I've never seen one but I rarely see any color. I guess his wife works at Boeing and she gets stopped by security all the time so they can check out her car. I didn't realize IOM was that rare. He also mentioned that he's had the lifter problem fixed twice and about 3 days after I talked to him, I started to notice mine is getting more noticeable. He must have jinxed me. :(

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see the IOM G8 GT parked in the Boeing lot all the time, so I can confirm that there is at least one IOM G8 in Washington.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I work at Boeing in Everett and see an IOM there a few times a month. Haven't seen any other IOMs though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts