Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my solo axle backs yesterday mid day and have not recieved any confirmations yet, just a paypal reciept.

I'm just curious how long it usually takes to recieve a prodct like this from them. I'm very excited and just want to be able to guage when ill get it...i originally wanted to install that with my gxp diffuser but that should be here tomorrow.

Also where are they located? I'm wondering if there will be delays cause of the big storm.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
OGOC Member
773 Posts
Pretty sure they're in Buffalo NY and Mississauga (near Toronto). I assume they ship product from those locations, so I don't think the storm would have any *direct* effect on shipping to Illinois (although I suppose shipping companies could be back-logged by Sandy overall). I picked mine up, so no idea what their ship times are.

I can tell you that I absolutely love mine! You'll want to do a remote start every time (I do, grinning like an idiot :D as I walk across the parking lot at work).

Just the right amount of rumble on start/growl on throttle/burble on downshift for me. Hope they get to ya soon!

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Confirmation email with tracking info recieved...can't wait for it to get here

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
No worries, they work hard to process each order properly "the first time". I did hear that UPS had east coast delays, not sure if the normal pickup was effected.

When these things happen, best to call Steve or PM him here at GOINGSOLO2, if there's any issues, as many on here will attest to, Steve will take care of you!

Be sure to update this thread when you receive and install your axlebacks, can't wait for the review, and if it was "worth the wait". :)

--zepcom

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are supposed to be here tomorrow...

I cannot believe it will have only taken 4 days!!! Can't wait

·
Vendor
1,288 Posts
Glad you got all of your tracking information!!! My internet and power were out due to Hurricane Sandy....just got it back thank goodness. Very scary times!!

I apologize for not seeing this, but I had no power or internet at all for the last few days. Have a great day and thanks again for choosing SOLO Performance.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem at all!!!

I never would have imagined I'd get my axle backs in 4 days...I was expecting 2 weeks or so!

I got them installed in 20min today (most of which was taking it out of the box and cleaning up. It took about 2min to get each stock muffler off and less then that to get the solo's on.

Loving the sound. Great product!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts