Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you dont have any plans and live in Oregon or Washington tomorrow May 21st we are having a G8 coast run from Portland to Seaside. Washington cars and Portland cars are going to meet at 11:00 AM at Dennys at Jantzen Beach and rest of the Oregon cars are going to hook up with those cars at Shari's Resturant in Newberg at noon and then run to the Coast and overnight in Seaside. Having a dinner there at the Shilo in.

·
G8 Corsa Club
250 Posts
It was so much fun!

If you dont have any plans and live in Oregon or Washington tomorrow May 21st we are having a G8 coast run from Portland to Seaside. Washington cars and Portland cars are going to meet at 11:00 AM at Dennys at Jantzen Beach and rest of the Oregon cars are going to hook up with those cars at Shari's Resturant in Newberg at noon and then run to the Coast and overnight in Seaside. Having a dinner there at the Shilo in.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
I don't recall seeing an invite?

·
Registered
377 Posts
I don't recall seeing an invite?
It was all over the PNWG8 club board for about 2 1/2 months. We would have loved to have had more people there.

The next big event is the Columbia to Cascades Cruise on July 16-17. Check out the club board to see a lot more info about it.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Yeah - I don't really monitor that website to be honest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts