Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,244 Posts
just kidding. But it looks very much like mine, except for the smooshed everywhere part.

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
Wow, that's bad... it'll be an excellent parts car, though, as long as you don't need sheet metal!

·
female, no 'bro'
294 Posts
that's sad to see. if i was the owner i'd file a lawsuit. my car is my baby.

·
Registered
874 Posts
I think it's quite awesome, to think, that car fell off a transporter, rolled a few times and still looks reasonably well....makes me feel safe incase I ever roll over.

The situation really sucks!

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
I think that if it where anyone here. We would of heard from them already. If this happens to me ,you guys will know. Hell ill be posting as they pick up the pieces off the road .

·
Registered
864 Posts

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
:( Although it was almost a year ago, i feel his pain...but i can blame no one but myself...still get that empty spot in my heart when i see these pics..then i think hey, i kind of made out in the deal bc now i have a prettier one lol i should've bought it back from the insurance company..they were only asking $4,950... wish i had the money laying around , that way i would've had 2 g8's laying around...RIP to yet another beautiful G8..

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
let me also just say..these cars have got to be one of the safest car's ever made..the cab in the rolled over one, failed to collapse at all

·
Spaycace
151 Posts
So ... If this guy has the insurance that offers a 1 year newer car if yours is totaled, and his G8 was a 2009, does that mean they'll get him a 2010 Holden from Australia? Or maybe he'll make a killer deal with the tow company and get a 2014 Chevy SS, or better yet, a 2014 Camaro Z/28!
THAT might actually be the car that gets me out of my GXP! (of course I'll have to wait til AFTER I get to drive the newly installed TT version)

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
base model, no spare? something seems off with this story.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts