Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No letter means we are here to stay!

Gay Pontiac Buick GMC was not one of the dealers that were selected to close.

No letter from GM, just a firm open palm pat on the behind and a "good job" from the folks at GM for being a top 15 BPG dealer in sales, and for being above the national average in customer satisfaction.

This news makes me happy, and will benefit everyone.

For this reason I am putting 2 cars on special.

A White G8 GT for only 26,995.00 + TTL

and a Stryker Blue G8 GXP with a roof and automatic for only 36,538.43 + TTL

Come and get it!

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
Congratulations Nino. Glad you made it.

The dealers who thought customer satisfaction scores didn't matter are crying now. There's a Pontiac-only dealer near me, with scores way below average. That's two reasons why they'll be gone soon. I drove a dozen miles past them to buy my car at a dealer with higher prices and less selection.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Congrats, Nino, on making the cut. :thumbsup:

·
PROCHARGED!
1,879 Posts
Congrats to you and your team!

Our store also made the cut... but we were told there will be a closure in my town. Either Chevy is going or we (BPG store) are going. I know that we are #1 in our district in CSI scores, but they have higher volume sales and service. It will be interesting to see who gets to stay (I hope my store obviously) The Chevy store is about #20 out of 29 dealers in our district. Oh did I mention, WE ARE #1 in the North Los Angeles/Antelope valley, Santa Barbara/ Ventura area?

Nino, Do you have a chevy store near you?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I been looking for a new G8 GT and have been looking at your dealership. I have heard good things about you Nino! Congrats to you!

I am interested in the White G8 GT, does it have the premium + sunroof?

Please let me know

Again, congrats! Its good to know that there are good and honest dealerships still out there!

·
Premium Member
4,627 Posts
Congrats! Now for some more congratulatory sales!!

·
n00b
201 Posts
Nino, congrats man! I'm glad to hear that you folks made the cut there. I actually had a good time there, believe it or not. Ms. Gay is one fiesty lady, and a very friendly one as well:). Thanks again, and best wishes.

Mika

·
Registered
24 Posts
Congratulations Nino. Glad you made it.

The dealers who thought customer satisfaction scores didn't matter are crying now. There's a Pontiac-only dealer near me, with scores way below average. That's two reasons why they'll be gone soon. I drove a dozen miles past them to buy my car at a dealer with higher prices and less selection.
How do you know what their customer satisfaction score was?

I'd love to cross-shop local GM dealers to buy from those that score the highest, instead of price shopping. I want a good ownership experience more than an extra $500.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks to everyone for the kind words. We are happy to be here and will continue to be agressive in pricing and offer excellent customer service.

The white GT is cloth without sport. Basically a base GT.

Tron : Thanks man, It seems like every time you come by I miss you LOL. We will just need to get the G8 meet thing going a little better.

The Black GXP has about 170 miles, We bought it from another dealer that sold out their Pontiacs and drove it back.

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
How do you know what their customer satisfaction score was?
It was an accident.

I asked my salesman for a tour of the service area before we talked price. He was happy to do it. The service area was nice and clean and well-organized, and the mechanics had old tool boxes, which meant they also had experience. That's what I wanted to see, and that's why the salesman was happy to show it to me.

I happened to notice that they had the customer satisfaction satisfaction scores for the region posted in the service area, so the staff could see them. This particular dealership had the highest scores in the region for the last 12 months. (If they'd been the lowest, then they wouldn't post them where people could see them.) The sheet of scores showed everybody else's scores too. If I recall correctly, the top 3 for the Cincinnati-Dayton Ohio region were Bill DeLord Buick Pontiac GMC, Reichardt Buick Pontiac, and Camargo Cadillac. (Not sure about the third one.) Walker Pontiac was near the bottom, which matched their reputation.

If a particular dealership has a high customer satisfaction score then they will probably show you the sheet if you ask. If their score is lousy then they'll tell you that they aren't allowed to show them to you.

I'd already done considerable research on dealerships by talking to people and using Google. By the start of the service area tour my mind was pretty much made up already. The tour and the customer satisfaction scores just confirmed what I already suspected.

·
Banned
148 Posts
No letter means we are here to stay!

Gay Pontiac Buick GMC was not one of the dealers that were selected to close.

No letter from GM, just a firm open palm pat on the behind and a "good job" from the folks at GM for being a top 15 BPG dealer in sales, and for being above the national average in customer satisfaction.
Is GM compensating you guys in any way for the end of the Pontiac brand, the way they did for Oldsmobile a few years back, or is it just SOL, no more franchise?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts