Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 549 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, everyone was talking about it, so I thought I would give it a start.
On LS1GTO.com, the PA Spotted Thread is one of the most active in the NE section.

Spotted, Saturday, 4/18 in York Pa.

09 Sport red GT passed my house on Church Rd while I was out washing mine. Driver beeped the horn and waved.

09 Stryker Blue GT, spotted on Church Rd, near Greenbriar, about 745pm.

mac

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spotted in York Pa, Sunday, 4/19, White Hot w/19s, Lewisberry Rd, at the intersection with Church Rd, around 5pm. Anyone?

mac

·
Registered
82 Posts
Spotted this morning 4/21 @6:30 in Lancaster merging from 222 onto 30 West. White Hot. First time I saw another one while driving mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey that was me! and White Hot near Middletown

4/22 Red GXP headed 272 n of 372 near the Buck Lanco

Hey that was me on 272. Takin her up to Providence Pontiac to get inspected. I bought it out of state so it did no have a PA sticker. Had 10 days after registration to get it done and wouldn't you know it I did get pulled over for no sticker. It was the 9th day though so no ticket. Officer liked the ride though.

Saw a White Hot GT just East of Middletown yesterday on Route 230.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Spotted this morning 4/21 @6:30 in Lancaster merging from 222 onto 30 West. White Hot. First time I saw another one while driving mine.
Hey I live in kutztown. You can't miss mine, really dark windows.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spotted! 4/28/09, Manchester, Pa, 12:15, White Hot GXP. You were right behind me at the N George Street light. Sweet ride! :)

mac

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey I live in kutztown. You can't miss mine, really dark windows.
Long drive from up there. With all of your mods I am surprised I saw you at all. Fast car.

Saw a Liquid Red one yesterday (4/28) on 272 crossing Colonel Howard Blvd at the Turnpike entrance around 4. Both of us waved.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Im glad you guys are seeing them....cause near me there are very few.

·
60 Posts
This past Monday (4/27) going south on I-79 near Grove City, saw another PBM heading north, pretty sure it was a V6 or a GT with the red V6 tails.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This past Monday (4/27) going south on I-79 near Grove City, saw another PBM heading north, pretty sure it was a V6 or a GT with the red V6 tails.
Don't know if that one was me but I have a PBM V6 in Grove City for a few more weeks while I am at college and then I am heading back home to Latrobe, PA.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Spotted, Saturday, 4/18 in York Pa.

09 Stryker Blue GT, spotted on Church Rd, near Greenbriar, about 745pm.

mac
That would have been me I think. I was thier for two days.

I spotted one in my garage and one that my neighbor just got across the street.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That would have been me I think. I was thier for two days.

I spotted one in my garage and one that my neighbor just got across the street.
Hey, I got one! This interwebz is a great thing! :)

I live on Church Rd Adam. If you ever see me out in the driveway, feel free to stop in!

mac

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spotted in York, Pa. 4/30/09, 2009 SRM GT @ Colony Park North Bowling lanes, about 530 pm.

Anyone?

mac

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spotted in York, 09 White Hot GT, still with window sticker, passing my house on Church Rd last evening, around 6pm.

mac

·
Registered
38 Posts
Spotted one in my garage! 2009 Stryker Blue GT. I have seen a SRM GT on the west end of York several times in the past few weeks. Have seen a white GXP with Maryland plates at Planet Fitness twice in the past month.

Hey macgto I believe we live fairly close to each other. I live just off Sunset Lane near Baker Road.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spotted one in my garage! 2009 Stryker Blue GT. I have seen a SRM GT on the west end of York several times in the past few weeks. Have seen a white GXP with Maryland plates at Planet Fitness twice in the past month.

Hey macgto I believe we live fairly close to each other. I live just off Sunset Lane near Baker Road.
Yep, Only about 2 mile. Sweet! Stop in sometime! I have seen the same two you have. The SRM and the White GXP. I seem to see the GXP everywhere. Are you sure it was at Planet Fitness? I have seen that car a few times over near LA Fitness. I go to Planet Fitness on White St and have not seen him there.

mac

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep, Only about 2 mile. Sweet! Stop in sometime! I have seen the same two you have. The SRM and the White GXP. I seem to see the GXP everywhere. Are you sure it was at Planet Fitness? I have seen that car a few times over near LA Fitness. I go to Planet Fitness on White St and have not seen him there.

mac
I go to Planet Fitness also and have seen it there twice in the morning hours. They must really work out going to 2 gyms!! :)

If you are out when I'm passing by I'll stop in. I live on Golden Eagle Dr. so if you are in that area let me know you are welcome to stop.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I go to Planet Fitness also and have seen it there twice in the morning hours. They must really work out going to 2 gyms!! :)

If you are out when I'm passing by I'll stop in. I live on Golden Eagle Dr. so if you are in that area let me know you are welcome to stop.

Mike
Thanks Mike, will do.
I am never at the gym in the morning. I'm not a sadist! I am usually there in the evening.
Will be seeing you around, I'm sure.

mac

1 - 20 of 549 Posts
About this Discussion
548 Replies
115 Participants
camopaint0707
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing