Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 549 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, everyone was talking about it, so I thought I would give it a start.
On LS1GTO.com, the PA Spotted Thread is one of the most active in the NE section.

Spotted, Saturday, 4/18 in York Pa.

09 Sport red GT passed my house on Church Rd while I was out washing mine. Driver beeped the horn and waved.

09 Stryker Blue GT, spotted on Church Rd, near Greenbriar, about 745pm.

mac

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Spotted in York Pa, Sunday, 4/19, White Hot w/19s, Lewisberry Rd, at the intersection with Church Rd, around 5pm. Anyone?

mac

·
Registered
82 Posts
Spotted this morning 4/21 @6:30 in Lancaster merging from 222 onto 30 West. White Hot. First time I saw another one while driving mine.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey that was me! and White Hot near Middletown

4/22 Red GXP headed 272 n of 372 near the Buck Lanco

Hey that was me on 272. Takin her up to Providence Pontiac to get inspected. I bought it out of state so it did no have a PA sticker. Had 10 days after registration to get it done and wouldn't you know it I did get pulled over for no sticker. It was the 9th day though so no ticket. Officer liked the ride though.

Saw a White Hot GT just East of Middletown yesterday on Route 230.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Spotted this morning 4/21 @6:30 in Lancaster merging from 222 onto 30 West. White Hot. First time I saw another one while driving mine.
Hey I live in kutztown. You can't miss mine, really dark windows.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Spotted! 4/28/09, Manchester, Pa, 12:15, White Hot GXP. You were right behind me at the N George Street light. Sweet ride! :)

mac

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey I live in kutztown. You can't miss mine, really dark windows.
Long drive from up there. With all of your mods I am surprised I saw you at all. Fast car.

Saw a Liquid Red one yesterday (4/28) on 272 crossing Colonel Howard Blvd at the Turnpike entrance around 4. Both of us waved.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Im glad you guys are seeing them....cause near me there are very few.

·
60 Posts
This past Monday (4/27) going south on I-79 near Grove City, saw another PBM heading north, pretty sure it was a V6 or a GT with the red V6 tails.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This past Monday (4/27) going south on I-79 near Grove City, saw another PBM heading north, pretty sure it was a V6 or a GT with the red V6 tails.
Don't know if that one was me but I have a PBM V6 in Grove City for a few more weeks while I am at college and then I am heading back home to Latrobe, PA.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Spotted, Saturday, 4/18 in York Pa.

09 Stryker Blue GT, spotted on Church Rd, near Greenbriar, about 745pm.

mac
That would have been me I think. I was thier for two days.

I spotted one in my garage and one that my neighbor just got across the street.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That would have been me I think. I was thier for two days.

I spotted one in my garage and one that my neighbor just got across the street.
Hey, I got one! This interwebz is a great thing! :)

I live on Church Rd Adam. If you ever see me out in the driveway, feel free to stop in!

mac

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Spotted in York, Pa. 4/30/09, 2009 SRM GT @ Colony Park North Bowling lanes, about 530 pm.

Anyone?

mac

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spotted in York, 09 White Hot GT, still with window sticker, passing my house on Church Rd last evening, around 6pm.

mac

·
Registered
38 Posts
Spotted one in my garage! 2009 Stryker Blue GT. I have seen a SRM GT on the west end of York several times in the past few weeks. Have seen a white GXP with Maryland plates at Planet Fitness twice in the past month.

Hey macgto I believe we live fairly close to each other. I live just off Sunset Lane near Baker Road.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Spotted one in my garage! 2009 Stryker Blue GT. I have seen a SRM GT on the west end of York several times in the past few weeks. Have seen a white GXP with Maryland plates at Planet Fitness twice in the past month.

Hey macgto I believe we live fairly close to each other. I live just off Sunset Lane near Baker Road.
Yep, Only about 2 mile. Sweet! Stop in sometime! I have seen the same two you have. The SRM and the White GXP. I seem to see the GXP everywhere. Are you sure it was at Planet Fitness? I have seen that car a few times over near LA Fitness. I go to Planet Fitness on White St and have not seen him there.

mac

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yep, Only about 2 mile. Sweet! Stop in sometime! I have seen the same two you have. The SRM and the White GXP. I seem to see the GXP everywhere. Are you sure it was at Planet Fitness? I have seen that car a few times over near LA Fitness. I go to Planet Fitness on White St and have not seen him there.

mac
I go to Planet Fitness also and have seen it there twice in the morning hours. They must really work out going to 2 gyms!! :)

If you are out when I'm passing by I'll stop in. I live on Golden Eagle Dr. so if you are in that area let me know you are welcome to stop.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I go to Planet Fitness also and have seen it there twice in the morning hours. They must really work out going to 2 gyms!! :)

If you are out when I'm passing by I'll stop in. I live on Golden Eagle Dr. so if you are in that area let me know you are welcome to stop.

Mike
Thanks Mike, will do.
I am never at the gym in the morning. I'm not a sadist! I am usually there in the evening.
Will be seeing you around, I'm sure.

mac

1 - 20 of 549 Posts